Thursday evening thread

how’s your day been?

i’ve been quite productive with my music stuff so i’m feeling good

waiting to start my new job so got lots of free time, trying to actually make the most of it

Currently in a broken down car waiting for the AA to arrive, fucking ragin! :rage::rage::rage::rage:

I have to go for a nap. I’m absolutely beat after not sleeping properly. Hate napping but it’s necessary.

Migraine

Going out for :pizza: and :beers: also meeting the TVs parents for the first time :grimacing: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Sweet, I’m you’ll have a blast. Go get em tiger :+1:

3 Likes

Cheers pal, Hope the car gets fixed soon and doesn’t cost :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign:

1 Like

Just having one pint by myself… to wet my whistle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

get steaming come on man let’s go

3 Likes

About to see Dunkirk in glorious 70mm

pfft my TV at home is 40"

7 Likes

AA have been and sorted me out, outstanding service.
To reward myself a note importantly to toaster AA I am off for a beer

2 Likes

In a dingy pub drinking Guinness and reading my book. Waiting for my friends to get here for a fringe show

1 Like

Just had a Five Guys bacon burger and a banana milkshake. It was pretty good for a kids club meal.

Watching Sophia the first: the floating palace. Then pizza then pub.

My niece has done me twice already today
Me: Did you see the horse?
Niece: I always see the horse

Me: You make a right mess, why don’t you tidy up?
Niece: Cos me don’t.

7 Likes

Awful. Can’t wait to hand in my notice next week and get out of the country for a while.

Pretty boring day. Dropped some camping bobbins back at my parents and that’s been about the sum total of my day. Currently waiting for plasticn and plasticm to arrive then :pizza: and :beer:. And they’ve arrived.

2 Likes

Been to the gym and that’s about it. In a fitting tribute to National Burger Day my mum has made burgers :+1:(She had no idea)

Now watching England play Netherlands at hockey on the tv.

Where on TV do you watch your hockey? I used to play when I was little and would love to be able to watch it.

Just got a text from Yodel saying a parcel was delivered 10 minutes ago and signed for. News to me.