Thursday Evening Thread!!

I do! A Thin Man apricot sour and a couple of strong Scottish barrel aged ones (Fyne and Dead End Brew Machine) :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ordered some secateurs to prune roses.

They came in a presentation box.

Why?

1 Like

Haha, I really like this post.

Might get some weekend beer today as the offie will be busier tomorrow. Also gonna get an oven pizza I think, I’ve only got pasta in the house but I’m in the mood for something tastier

1 Like

Given it’s three lines
I should have made a haiku
Oh fuck i’m on fire

2 Likes

I will take both of those thank you very much. Come give me them.

1 Like

Like, just munching on a whole cucumber? Did you at least cut the end off first, as you would with a cigar?

Yes! Of course.
Yeah, just chomping down like you would on a battered sausage on the way home from the pub

1 Like

Ooooh, I love a good cry for no reason. It’s such a good release isn’t it? :heart:

1 Like

I mean I’m drinking gin and vimto from a sodastream beaker so

5 Likes

Oh it is!! :blush:

1 Like

Evening

I’m going to watch a bit more of Homecoming S2 and eat up some lovely tasty noodles

The scaffolding which went up near my flat on Sunday morning (while I was trying to sleep) got taken down again this afternoon. Is that a record?

:smiley: haha, none of us are royalty right now

1 Like

Feel wiped. Got a cold. TV has another 10 days minimum of not being able to weight her ankle. Baby refused an afternoon nap which was when I was planning on making the house vaguely habitable. Evening will be spent unpacking from our abortive holiday.

Hey, at least i’m upright

1 Like

m8

:frowning:
:hugs:

9 Likes

Bloody C19

I’m really in the mood for watching Olympic track finals this evening

maybe next year

Sat in a pub. Had a good burger earlier. Long old train ahead. Great day.

10 Likes

No one likes a show off :smile:

OH GAWD, I am so gross at the moment. So many spots, ooooh so many. Got the biggest hole in my sock. I’m quite surprised I actually put on jeans today. JEANS.

Uuuuuuuggghhhh.