Thursday evening thread

Don’t think there’s one already? Talk about evening stuff in here

Hello! I’m off to a gig, I’m not sure I can remember the last time I went to a gig.

Having a glass of wine and hopefully going to find some kind of tasty burger on the way out.

2 Likes

need to make some pasta.

Hello :wave:

I have had quite a good day as my workload has calmed down ever so slightly, which is nice. Very happy that tomorrow is Friday and on Saturday my atd and I are getting a local Indian after having a couple of beers, so that’s nice.

Going to chill out this evening and not think about work or PhD stuff. I’m about to cook some pasta for dinner. I am eating a lot of carby dinners lately.

3 Likes

I have to get up at the crack of dawn (7am) to take my car to the garage and I don’t want to

I hate everything to do with cars and I wish there was a service where you could pay someone to deal with everything to do with your car, in the same way that you can pay someone to clean your home or look after your garden if you can’t or don’t want to. OR, I wish that there was good public transport between here and my parents’ house so I could sell the car, but that’s not going to happen any time soon

I passed the interview!!!

to join a Warhammer roleplaying group

6 Likes

Evenin

At the rescheduled Boxing Day football, innit.

Had a bit of a weird thrown together snacky tea and a couple of pints of Guinness to try and create a bit of a Boxing Day feeling

1 Like

I got my hair cut for the first time since September 2020…

13 Likes

Got a bellyache from eating my dinner too quickly while wearing tights with a tight waistband. Great tragedy of our times

1 Like

Legged it to Asda earlier to get a Mother’s Day card, Googling post boxes near me to find one with a 17.30pm last collection. Bought the card etc then halfway on my way to the post box realised I’d Googled “Mothers Day 2021” and its not actually this Sunday

9 Likes

Hotel rooms nice.

15 Likes

One last night in dublin :heart_eyes::ireland:

2 Likes

Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Sarah Michelle Gellar?

1 Like

I like the carpet.

1 Like

Not one person has ever said this to me, no. I can confirm that.

You do.

What an unusual opinion!

You could be brother and sister.

But I already have two sisters!

1 Like

Off tomorrow :partying_face:

Planned a nice dinner for tomorrow night and then in Liverpool on Saturday to replace all the liquid in my body with lemon meringue cocktails.

Going to paint my nails, going to go with the same colour I spilled all over my rug and floors last weekend. Might as well blend in with my surrounds.

Tempted to have a few glasses of fizz :thinking:

4 Likes