Thursday Evening (with added metal)

Oh dammit. Hubris is always the precursor to dismay

1 Like

Meanwhile if anyone likes golf, phil mickelson has a chance at a round of 59 in cali going on now. Dude’s going to be 50!

1 Like

Hence my awesome plan (which has now been rumbled because I kept spouting off about it)

3 Likes

Mainland only!!!

Where’s @Lo-Pan disappeared to?

More that they monitor the phones of everyone you know

you could visit your family in dublin

2 Likes

dunno why this has tickled me so much, but it really has

Surveillance on all craft beer co. and chilangos

1 Like

I really want to join the chat on the DiS beer wankers thread but way to many posts to read :tired_face:

getting a non participating disser, Irons or someone, to try and set up meets with the person and just going round different burrito places wearing this

3 Likes

imagine the UK security service participate for the lols.

They’re all pretty much is either saying what we’ve had recently, or discussing which shit lager is the best, repeated 10000 times

Oh mega, then I’ll just go to the library and they can enjoy chuntering around town trying to find me. There’s, like, 11 libraries here, idiots! That’s not counting the uni ones. Untraceable.

2 Likes

genius

or maybe to serve as an insidious reminder that we’re over policed and constantly monitored idk

1 Like

Well I never. Thought I was watching the actual surveillance services at work, not a TV show that states that powers of the state are exaggerated at the beginning

4 Likes

Poor, poor naive man.

But see that’s interesting to me, seeing as most of you are from the UK and your drinking local brews which I know nothing about being from Connecticut. I’m sure I would love to hear about.
I love my beer.