Thursday evening

Go get em tiger

1 Like

More of an outdent

1 Like

Don’t really have anything to say at all today, sorry. Just posting to check I’ve got some :birthday:.

2 Likes

Just ate an entire pack of Mini Caramel Stroopwafels for tea.

3 Likes

hill sprints are shit

I usually wear a Depor shirt to football, and I do find that the shit English players will put an extra one on you as a result, though.

2 Likes

Watching cycling highlights, and waiting for a veggie pasta bake to cook itself. Deep into my second week with no booze, thinking this is going alright really. Might have a peppermint tea.

1 Like

You should turn the stereotype on it’s head wear a Depor shirt and then go kick the fuck out of the English players.

the hardest defender we ever had was noureddine naybet…

Spurs legend

2 Likes

Good evening peoples :blush:

Feeling a wee bit sad because the bf is going away till Monday tomorrow and I really wish I was going too, sob.

Going to go to le supermarche tomorrow and get lots of treats and nice things to cheer myself up.

What’s your favourite comfort treat/food/snack/etc? Might buy those giant marshmallows and make an extremely decadent hot chocolate or just burn them over the gas hob and pick off the crispy skin and lick the gooey innards. Or my recent favourite treat is buying those packets of giant milky bar buttons and a bag of mint aero bubbles opening both and alternating between the two.

Are you giving it up forever?

Hey y’all, I made a song! It might be a bit tacky but whatevz.

1 Like

I’m making a curry. Got a small can of beer on the go too.

I’m going to Bristol tomorrow so I need to pack for that I guess.

1 Like

Oooo I love Bristol! Pack me!!

1 Like

:grinning:

Gladly.

1 Like

Probably not, definitely not that strong and I like beer too much. But enjoying not spending silly money on beer and getting out of an unhealthy habit and routine. Just need to remember how to ride my bike now.

1 Like

See above.

2 Likes

:relaxed:

I guarantee within about 2 days of you being back riding properly you will be smashing it again.

Yipee!! I’ll try my hardest to squeeze into your kanken :smile:

1 Like