Thursday evening

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0002HB0HS/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506013573&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=stacking+cups&dpPl=1&dpID=41%2B9e8O-2cL&ref=plSrch

Classic but played with SO much.

Equally the That’s not my…books are great for one yr olds, textures and rhythm.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00006JZEN/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506013727&sr=8-3&keywords=tiny+love+toy&dpPl=1&dpID=41ri8ymNVQL&ref=plSrch is good shout for younger one, chewable, can attach to cot or put on floor.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B004BSFC6E/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506013839&sr=8-2&keywords=robot+toy+baby&dpPl=1&dpID=51SW36kSv9L&ref=plSrch or any Lamaze is fun!

2 Likes

Just had a beer and I feel fucking great for it :+1:

1 Like

If Belle and Sebastian did Tough Mudder

5 Likes

Furious at my lettings agent, and now @anon5266188.

Sausage and broccoli pasta for my dinner, though, which is honestly an all time weeknight dinner favourite. Might go and angrily buy a bunch of sweeties afterwards.

Good fun thanks although could’ve been tougher and could’ve been muddier.

Hiya :wave:

Going to eat a curry… a very, very soft curry. Got the flat to myself this evening so going to sit in my pants not doing very much. This will include watching American horror story and looking at what exhibitions are on in ed this weekend. I feel like i have nothing exciting to look forward to at the mo :confused: Must fill time with things and things.

Deep fried sausage and broccoli pasta that is! :wink: :wink: :wink:

#PERCOLATOR!

2 Likes

my hatred for you is so strong that’s it’s gone past hate back round to love :hugs:

(I started to type :fondle: gimme your fondant!)

Making veg chilli, might do a mushroom soup for freezing if I can be arsed, then pub quiz at a bar I’ve just realised is right next to both unis and oh god it’s gonna be full of freshers isn’t it, fuck

got the day off tomorrow, determined to go for my first run in about 6 months. it’s gonna be absolutely brutal.

1 Like

I had to explain to Mrs CCB what I was laughing at. “Your internet friends?” Yep, my internet friends.

3 Likes

Alright chaps. Dinner is a bit of a dull but obvs very tasty baked spud with beans and cheese. Thanks to the dessert thread I’m attempting to brighten things up by making my own panna cotta and some chocolate and orange biscuits.

Never made either before, this is going to be a disaster :grimacing:

Pub I’m meeting my pal in is rammod, mega rammod, might have to move on.

had a jackie p w/ beans and cheese in a greasy spoon the other day. probably the first i’ve had in several years and it was absolutely delicious.

1 Like

Been a bit of an adult and registered at the local doctor’s surgery, after living here for over a year now.

Gonna cook up a stir fry and drink a few wanky beers after a terrible day at work.

Just got our formal mortgage offer :ok_hand:

Currently in the last few hours of panic bug fixing before our app release. So working most of the evening.

6 Likes

You know what to do

Invite Theo over?

Oh, gonna make chicken stuffed with a mix of cream cheese, chopped salami, and fresh basil. Stick some salami on top for moisture purposes as well.