Thursday evening

Find that scene a bit weird in that Aragorn looks kind of happy when he gets up from straddling boromir.

And I’ve made it very clear here before that I identify as generic Uruk hai

3 Likes

Evenin’!

Made toads in holes for tea. Think for the first time ever, they came out of the pans easily and in one piece without making an almighty mess

Probably watch Mastercook. Also still got Blue Planet and last nights Apprentice to watch before the first hour or two of the cricket.

17 Likes

Sure you do, Gamgee.

3 Likes

Oh shit son. Looks like you won Thursday.

Pack it up guys!

5 Likes

Strong posting

1 Like

I’ve had cheese on toast for dinner. Later I’m watching the rest of the new Planet of the Apes film (was too tired to finish it last night). Might have a wank at some point too.

I just looked at the top 20 most posted in threads on here. I think the subjects of them sums DiS up really well:

Politics x 5
Film & TV x 3
Gaming x 2
Beer x 1
Mental Health x 1
Cycling x 1
Social Media x 1
Wrestling x 1
Love x 1
Cats x 1
Music x 1
Football x 1
Books x 1

3 Likes

Despite the heating being on it’s insisting at warming up to only mildly lukewarm levels and I’ve resorted to a hoodie and socks and slippers to halt the hyperthermia.

Gonna bash out a few hundred more words on this essay then take a shower so hot my skin peels like a snake.

1 Like

Would’ve expected football to feature much more heavily but I suppose we move on before they usually hit the thousands. Efficiency, see.

1 Like

shake my damn head

8 Likes

Love?!

Cwbaft

2 Likes

ikr should be about x20

2 Likes

x20 in the sea

6 Likes

food / snacks must be number 1 shirley

1 Like

Kebab and Kung Fu Panda.

That is all.

1 Like

@profk

Just

things

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lentils are good

4 Likes

they amaze me

1 Like

i need a haircut but my clippers are out of battery

or even worse they feel like they’re about to run out so i could probably get halfway through a haircut. might chance it.

2 Likes

‘kin hell, 10 likes in under an hour. Even dog photos don’t do that well.

Might post my dinner more often, get my likes up a bit.

2 Likes