Thursday Evening

:metal:

countryside is good for the soul, I feel sorry for people who live in the city who don’t have this :frowning:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hiya!!
Cooking up a breakfast for dinner, the going to chillax to the max and eat a Lidl cookie with some cup of tea.

Got my tights on…it’s autumn officially.

Like a plum but green really

Yeah. They’re excellent crisps.

The Hot Chicken Wings Flavour is better for me. They’ve got “two flames” on the hot scale but slightly tastier than the jalapeno and cheese despite the latter being “three flames”.

1 Like

Whaddup? Finishing off some work then will cook a cheeky stir fry for din dins and crash on the sofa with the TV.

hmmm

Not sure I’ve ever had a plum either to be honest.

I could have a whole week of trying new fruits, that would be fun

1 Like

Shit day at work. Been here since 7am and will head home very soon.

Think I’ll watch a film (with no accompanying booze for a change).

I didn’t check the weight of them but they seemed to last much longer than my go to sensations chilli crisps

yeah that sounds lovely, I’m pretty jealous (but I have a nice park nearby so it’s all good)

2 Likes

you got a nice friendly dog we can bring along?

1 Like

Yes please!! Cotswold ramble sounds super

3 Likes

I’ve had exactly this feeling since moving back to the countryside. I can look out over the back fence and see for miles across fields and hills and up to Dartmoor on a good day, there’s something pretty calming about it.

4 Likes

Evening team! Had a fair amount of stuff to get done around the house today, then woke up at 5am all vomity etc so have been doing absolutely fuck all instead. Watched a lot of Taskmaster though so that’s good and had some jacket spuds once I’d recovered enough. Might get some chips in a bit, who knows.

1 Like

I’m having a few beers in my local cos I’ve had a very trying day, and I love drinking.
Not sure what I want for dinner, pizza maybe.

4 Likes

I could really go for a Guinness and a game of pool right now

1 Like

enjoying your character arc here, lots of personal growth going on

1 Like

Mon up to Glasgow paisan :+1:

3 Likes

Hey gang

Just got back from picking up the kids - having chips and fish and mushies for tea. I’m listening to Todd Rundgren’s faithful album loud

Think I might have a hair of the dog screwdriver

2 Likes