Thursday Evening

Sat in the hotel bar, smell of seafood from the restaurant is amazing. Might go and watch this later.

Overheard astonishing levels of sympathy for Theresa May on my wanderings today.

1 Like

It’s a lot more entertaining than watching Boycott batting, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Hello!

I’m really excited about seeing the MIA documentary in a couple of hours, followed by a club night. Only 4 days left of the film festival!!!

2 Likes

In Sleazy’s

12 Likes

Evening, have fun watching the strummers @he_2 :smirk:

Gonna make some butternut squash enchiladas and watch The Apprentice tonight. Keep forgetting to bring WD40 to work so my poor bike is still sat outside, lock fused, and I am putting off going home because I hate the tube

2 Likes

This sounds infinitely more acceptable than peanut butter and cheese or whatever that mad fad was the other week.

1 Like

Lamb shanks and mash for dinner.

Had a day off today, after the vets I went to Reigate. Had a great hot choc and cake from the vinyl cafe, they were playing REM.

Also went to the Pilgrim brewery taproom for a pint and got some to take home.

1 Like

This sounds like a strong 10/10 day tbh.

2 Likes

Regretting getting my bath in so early

Have another one later on, mate.

It’s tempting!

1 Like

Alright helium et al?

Got my sister in law round for dinner and a few late birthday prezzies. Think my pal’s on Masterchef again tonight so will try and catch that too.

1 Like

Really twitchy legs this evening, doesn’t bode well for the rest of the night

oh that’s what he_2 is!

2 Likes

maybe do a bit of dancing to tire yourself out?

3 Likes

At standard airport for my PENULTIMATE REGULAR FLIGHT TO EDINBURGH

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am v happy with this
No more Ryanair bullshit
No more six hour journey times

3 Likes
3 Likes

Love hand rendered signs where they’ve used a ruler to keep the lines straight, resulting in letters with flat bottoms.

1 Like

In the hotel room. Cba going for food but I’m hungry. :frog:

weird, I kind of want to leave here and try something different, but the idea of going back to the UK is making me feel a bit ill.

done myself here, haven’t I.