Thursday evening

Look who I found hanging out.

Jesus fucking Christ.

What’s up?

18 Likes

Moving from a Samsung S8 to a Nokia. Ugh.

Going to a wee thing to celebrate a woman who ran a bookshop for 35 years. The shop is closing down and it’s sad as it hosted BYOB open mic nights cheaply for an age. Should be good

Ate a hot dog as well

3 Likes

Headed to an Xmas dinner with other folk who help out at the football club. Really cba. Cba. CBA. One or two I can’t really face spending too much time with.

Meh, if it gets too awkward I’ll just sack it off.

Or royally trollied.

1 Like

15 hours till smash

9 Likes

Bloody hell Eps, it’s Christmas not Easter. And he was on a cross not … Whatever he’s hanging from

2 Likes

Text messages I get from my 14 year old nephew nowadays.

I think I should get him just to sign up to DiS. The shit I listened to at 14.

20 Likes

is that ios? how do you get those icons at the bottom?

1 Like

Hey

I’m cooking chorizo and butter bean stew for me and my son, having a couple of beers and listening to armed forces (just performed a faultless vocal rendition of Oliver’s army although I missed out that line)

I havet work Xmas lunch from 12 tomorrow. All I will do before that is check email, then go buy smash and play a bit of smash. So it’s basically Friday now

1 Like

At that stage with this cold where I can’t remember what it felt like to not feel ill. Woe is me.

1 Like

cwbaft

8 Likes

It came in the last upgrade I did by default - don’t know what version you’re on but I’m not on the latest one yet

1 Like

Masterchef, interview prep, meh reckon I said exactly the same thing last night.

1 Like

No idea,

ahh, i see. never use imessage…

Would quite like to start rewatching Downtown on Sundays as I never watched the first few series.

1 Like

Drug Church are incredible!!

1 Like

Evening all. First evening in aaaaaages that I’ve got home and I don’t feel like a massive tangled ball of stress :+1:

Might have some wine in a bit :wine_glass:

5 Likes

Charles and Eddie, mainly

1 Like

Tw: Sad

its the anniversary of my niece’s death, have managed to keep busy most of the day so I’ve not thought about it too much but now I’ve got home and sitting around doing nothing feel proper crap. Need something to occupy that space