Thursday Evening πŸŒ™

Hope there isnt another thread already, anyway hows it going pals? I’m currently by a stream which is pretty but there are loads of mosquitoes, quietly confident though because I don’t have delicious blood and they tend to leave me alone

13 Likes

Hello!

I’m about to take my dinner break from doing my taxes. (I got a lot done @Epimer I promise.)

• I have a job interview on Monday!
  • Just realised I need an outdoors sleeping bag for my summer job for overnight rides. I do not own one and don’t feel like spending lots of money on one. Hmmmm.
3 Likes

For fuck’s sake

Wasn’t hungry so just did some dorilocos up for dinner.

Just saw this cat :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Had freezer surprise for tea, it was a pleasant surprise it was bologanese not stew.

Just drank an 8% beer in like 10mins and has gone straight to my head.

Might watch a play.

3 Likes

I NEED TO EAT EPIMER

7 Likes

Nationalise energy now.

1 Like

12 Likes

Supermarket pepperoni :pizza: for dinner. It was a bit disappointing tbh.

Might have some nice wanker beer tonight.

Hi hi.
Had mushroom spaghetti for tea.

No evening plans beyond maybe some TV and reading my emails.
V has made some cookies so will likely eat some of those too.

1 Like

Get on with it!

1 Like

Someone just posted this photo from school. Obviously a rebel from a young age with that red shirt.

4 Likes

Alright? Had a nice, relaxing day reading and playing Mario Kart, will continue to do so after tea, which is a honey mustard chicken pasta thing I’m making. Trying hard to fight the dread off.

1 Like

Felt quite sad (gerbils all a bit unwell ATM, work annoyed me and I desperately miss hugs from friends and fam right now) so I’m going to have a large glass of wine, do some tidying and have a microwave moussaka.

Totally annoying but I think it’s pretty standard.

get on with it then

1 Like

I made chicken tikka.

It looked better than it tasted but it was OK.

5 Likes

Beans on toast for dinner. Very pleased with that.

Plus side of it raining is how meals like that seem to taste better.

3 Likes

That’s from Bulb Energy. I got the same email. It’s a bit irritating that they refer to their customers as members but nothing in that email is particularly worrying.

However, if you disagree, switch providers. It’s very easy to do.

1 Like

Evening all.

Just saying hi because I’ve been lurking about liking posts and if I say hello it looks a smidge less creepy.

Gonna drink some ciders and make some silly noises for the evening I think. As is the case most evenings tbh.

Hope you’re all well folks.

5 Likes