Thursday Evening πŸ‘‹

Evening everybody

I had a local site visit today so I got home at a decent time. Already had dinner - red Thai duck curry and two naan instead of rice which I pimped up with some garlic butter. I feel like I should really got to the gym tonight since they are shutting in Scotland tomorrow, but can I be arsed?

Tell me about your evenings please

Off to walk a dog.

Off to do a Lidl shop.

Off to sit on my arse and hit a virtual ball with a virtual car.

Just finished work. Sat in my car waiting for the condensation on the inside of the windscreen to shift. Need a dehumidifier in here really. Soup for tea, early bed

Having steak mac n cheese for tea, will probably watch more Crown and drink some squash.

laelfy it’s extremely cold here today, got the extra radiator on and it’s barely making a difference.

What’s going on?!

Having a beige dinner then will probably stay in and play computer games, for a change of pace.

Still full from fish n chips. Reckon I’ll skip dinner

:wave:

Hiya

Having macaroni cheese for tea and 4 beers.

Will watch masterchef, taskmaster later.

My beer fridge arrived earlier so set that up to cool before I stock it up.

Here’s a photo of Oscar being cute

33 Likes

Winter 1 I believe

1 Like

Must be so great to be a cat

10 Likes

surely we are into Winter 2 by now :frowning:

Would be ace wouldn’t it

1 Like

that is a content looking cat

1 Like

are you cutting up the steak and putting in the mac and cheese?

i’m into that

2 Likes

Oh yeah. Might chuck some green beans in there too.

2 Likes

Just had the least successful run ever, because dark.
Them upstairs are listening to blink 182 again which is completely fine with me because I like them too.

3 Likes

Got to do yoga and then sit under a blanket. Roof tiles are off so it’ll be chilly night…

I warned you about that Kasabian live DVD

7 Likes

Incoming

3 Likes

I feel like a real sellout for saying this but I’m glad I went yesterday. I’m trying to work out if I have time tomorrow for a daytime visit before the doors close again.