Thursday evo

I’m currently under a duvet so not gonna move but

2 Likes

Woah

1 Like

Hey all. Feeling a bit :confused: but hopefully that will pass. No plans.

So, I need to know. Are you basically just cooking white chocolate? Or is there a hidden layer of sugar? Baked white chocolate is incredible.

They’re soooo sweet though

Still at work as cba to go home before going to a pub quiz. Just booked a couple of days in Copenhagen in two weeks with my pal who is on garden leave. Also just got a second date for the first time in about half a dozen dates. Broken the hoodoo!

1 Like

Aw, sorry to hear this ccb, hope you have a nice evening and feel better soon. Hows things going with all the dinnering? HUGS

I think I’m going to have a similar weekend to you paisan :+1::grinning:

1 Like

I dunno… all their chocolate seems sweeter than UK stuff but I think these are special/different

1 Like

Hey Matt,

I was telling someone else on here the other day that my friend recently went to Japan and only tried two flavours :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: Can you believe it?

Gonna make some tuna and rice tonight. Watching Detectorists, probably some Glow later and carry on with the jigsaw.

Got a house guest tonight :grinning:

23 Likes

WHAAAAT!!?
Dear lord, I was searching them all out ! Japanese food and sweets and bakery and everything is sooo good :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s my prime motivation for going to japan.

I’m currently terrifying myself with the thought that not enough people are going to turn up to the restaurant events and that too many people are going to turn up to the ones we’re hosting at our house. I know that nothing is gained if nothing is ventured but yeah… We’ll see.

I’m jelly as a welly on telly

1 Like

Some of them sound crazy… and really are just sweet chocolate (purple sweet potato for example)
But melon flavour, apple flavour etc… why wouldn’t you!?

1 Like

When does your world tour start?

Hello!

Just marched into Falmouth after work. Not in work till next Thursday now. Bit lonely though, the thinly veiled is working and my work pals probably won’t come in for the quiz.

Ummmm had a tesco wrap for tea. Bit depressing

This is an amazing dog

1 Like