Thursday filth: rude typos

I once attended a carol service where there was a typo in the words to While Shepherds Watched:

Thus spake the seraph, and forthwith
Appeared a shining thong

Anyone else got any memorable rude typos?

Missed off the ‘g’ in my name when signing off an email that went to 40 or so people a few weeks back

7 Likes

Apass? Idgi

1 Like

was tempted to put a warning on that reply but thought it would be too low for anyone to bother.

My name’s Angus btw

8 Likes

Mr Cungt

6 Likes

My first job in a little accountants office required me to proof read accounts before they were sent to clients. This was in the days they were created on a typewriter. The old girl who typed them would often use the misspelling ACOCUNTS

2 Likes

“Devoted sister, beloved cunt”?! That’s what you put in the paper?!

4 Likes

Mate, they call me Mr Limbo round here

General Erection

Someone in my office claimed they emailed a sexual health and drugs charity saying ‘come bucket me, Rob’, rather than ‘come back to me, Rob’. Unsure if I believe them.

constantly typing

accunting

instead of accounting

2 Likes

‘Kind retards’
Easy mistake to make

3 Likes

have done this at my work a few times with a guy who also has the same name as you.

such top banta.

In my job before last we had a CRM system with no edit function (other than through middle management). Colleague of mine managed to note that he’d received a call from Lincolnshire Cunty Council.

6 Likes

Think I’ve always caught it before hitting send, one will slip through the net at some point though

Cunty instead of County on emails, spreadsheets, whatever.

UTI :grimacing:

5 Likes

:smiley: :smiley:

Morning shitley!

(Shirley)

1 Like