Thursday filth thread - 26/09

Sexy sexy sex sex. Anyone to talk about sex?

3 Likes

No thanks, my gums hurt.

chubb

I’m too full of jacket potato sorry.

1 Like

I had kidney beans for lunch so I will be doing approximately 25 farts this afternoon in the lab

1 Like

i ate too many crisps at lunch and i have a bad back

I would like to make it clear on the record that I enjoy having sex with other people that I find sexually attractive.

5 Likes

Filthy song sub thread - Bangers if you will

People speaking German PUBLIC POLL

• Sexy
  • No sexy (Töry option)

0 voters

i voted wrong

Chance would be a fine thing

And I worry that chance may remain a fine thing forever until death

I bet I’ll become really confident and then climate apocalypse will come along and change everyone’s priorities

You definitely did

really wish I’d had the confidence in myself I have now when I was 18-20. probably missed out on lots of good sexytimes.

I think it was The Twang that said; youth is wasted on the young

13 Likes

I was lucky to be in a relationship for that whole period, so lots of good sexytimes with one person

I think if I had the confidence in myself that I have now when I was younger I’d feel well dodgy about it though

How sexually aroused are you right now (10 most horny, 1 least)?

0 voters

How about now (10 most horny, 1 least)?

0 voters

I was too actually. Guess I’ve only been single from the ages 22-24 and 29-now for any significant amount of time thinking about it. :man_shrugging:

When you put it like that, I’ve only been single for less than 3 of my 25 adult years. bloody hell

So much this.

Same. Hadn’t even had sex yet at that age, but I was so flexible and my skin was so ridiculously smooth (apparently it is still very soft now, but to me feels like sandpaper by comparison)… total waste.

Gran jobs doing it for people

1 Like