Thursday filth thread/bangers crossover

Thread inspired by walking around the office muttering ‘work this pussy, work this pussy, work this pussy, work this pussy’ for the past week or so. Typical filth thread for all your filth needs but do post some filth choons too. Have you made a sex mix before? Have you banged to some weird shit that someone has put on?

1 Like

Had the sza album recommended to me a lot last year. Popped it on for the first time in a car with my parents. Felt a bit awkward

4 Likes
6 Likes

Don’t like having music on while I’m banging because I can’t help thinking about the bass line, and that messes up my fingering.

1 Like

Gangsta Boo’s verse in RTJ’s Love Again is a favourite.

3 Likes

Shout out to Peaches obviously.

1 Like
3 Likes

When my last flatmate moved in i didn’t want them to hear me furiously masterbating so i put some music on. ‘Night Air’ by Jamie Woon came on and it really worked pace-wise, so that became my wanking song. In hindsight i can appreciate that they probably knew i was knocking one out whenever that came on, or even worse that i was just a massive Jamie Woon fan. Not what this thread’s about, okaaay then…

4 Likes

Music:

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends

0 voters

6 Likes

It’s You Suffer by Napalm Death for me

2 Likes

Nah all content welcome.

A girl that my wife lived with at uni was seeing this fella and you knew they were banging when the theme tune to men behaving badly came in. Very odd.

shouldn’t be allowed “depends” in a poll. everything always depends.

1 Like

I’m not really a music on whilst having sex person. Seems a bit…planned?

I prefer spontaneous but I will turn the TV off if its on.

this can just be a Cupcakke thread

5 Likes

Christ, I thought if I just put yes/no someone will moan ‘depends’. Can’t win!

1 Like
4 Likes

Very wise. You don’t want to look at the telly at the wrong time and feel like you’ve just shared a very intimate moment of prolonged eye contact with Frodo Baggins.

Hypothetically.

1 Like

Wait, you even voted depends!

1 Like