Thursday filth thread: terminology edition

fuck’s sake

Fluffers

• For soft pillows
  • For hard peepers
  • Geoff Thomas, 1992

0 voters

Why does this keep happening to me today?

I’m a skim man
Be bap bap baddo bo!

Used to think it was when people would take their dogs for a walk late at night and then tied the dogs to a tree or fence or whatever and nipped into the bushes for a quick fondle. Dunno how they’d know the other person was into that, maybe certain coloured leads? Still sometimes think “ooh you dirty sod” when I see late night dog walkers but then remember that they’re probably just actually walking the dog. The name doesn’t make much sense does it

Dog walkers are still statistically most likely perverts though

my nan has taken to referring to walking the dog in the woods behind her house as “dogging in the woods”.

obviously the woods are a genuine dogging spot, just to make it that bit worse.

This reminds me of a friend of mine who likes to dress as a ‘pup’. With other men of a similar ilk. He doesn’t know that I know this. A mutual friend found his other Twitter account and forwarded it to me. I’ve now seen him in a video masturbating whilst dress in a rubber puppy outfit. This image now flashes into my mind every time I see him in person… But perhaps this story belongs in its own thread - things you know about friends that you wish you didn’t.

My word.

Probably got me bang to rights, though.

You sure it’s not you who’s getting confused here?

Possible subthread: rude-sounding words that your relatives use in innocent contexts.

Mrs CCB’s mum often describes things as “mingey”

I asked my friend to drive us to a dogging hotspot to see if any was going on, but she said no because that would make us doggers. I’d argue that it doesn’t count unless you’re wanking but c’est la vie

Sechs

• German six
  • German sex

0 voters

Ich liebe dich

• I love you
  • I love dick

0 voters

Leicester City Left-Back Christian Fuchs

• Fnar
  • Nah

0 voters

The ‘Pervo laughing at work’ edition

“I need to get my squirters sorted out”

• Cars
  • Quim

0 voters

“I’d spit roast a capybara”

• Animal meat :fork_and_knife:
  • Animal meat :astonished::no_entry_sign:

0 voters

Paul dickov

• Top player
  • Fnarr

0 voters

well, if that is the case, she’s going out at completely the wrong time of day and missing all the fun. poor wendy :frowning:

here’s a no nut november inspired question that has nothing to do with terminology. what’s the longest you think you’ve ever gone without an orgasm? (not just sex)

• one day
  • one week
  • one fortnight
  • one month
  • three months
  • six months
  • longer

0 voters

anonymous because i’m genuinely curious

obviously meaning the longest time since having your first one, smart arse.

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

(teh second one happened yesterday courtesy of managing director. Chaos in the office as I laughed uncontrollably and he then joined in while my boss was wide eyed and shocked by the implication)

Thread for places where if the next reply was the reply to the last one then it's amusing (rolling)

That’s an interesting point though, at what point do you cross the line and are officially dogging?