Thursday filth: wild and free

Walking around your flat/house naked

• I don’t care what the neighbours see
  • Fully clothed/curtains closed at all times

0 voters

I used to not be able to sleep because some neighbours nearby (not directly nextdoor) were really noisy. I never knew which neighbours it was until once I heard the woman screaming ‘Fill me up, [neighbour’s name]’!)

Grim.

1 Like

SOAWJO

2 Likes

Once I was in the pub with my brother and dad. Dad was sitting on a barstool, wearing very short shorts. Whilst he’s talking to the barman, my brother leans in and whispers to me ‘have you ever seen that episode of Friends with the shorts?’ and gestures towards dad. Sure enough there is my dad’s cock hanging out the side of his shorts for the whole pub to see.

Did we tell him? No, of course we didn’t. Just spent the next hour struggling to stifle our giggling.

11 Likes

Scotty?

3 Likes

Ooh, another family one (DEFINITELY NOT ME).

My brother once went clubbing in Swindon. Upon departing the club in the early hours he realised that he really needed a poo. In his mind the sensible thing to do was head into the alleyway alongside the club, and curl one out.

Unfortunately - and I still can’t comprehend this - he fell asleep mid act. He awoke at dawn, trousers around his ankles, lying next to his own turd.

I told this story as part of my best man’s speech when he got married. It went down a treat.

10 Likes

^This
It happens at my age

1 Like

A bit Ruud

3 Likes

We have back to back gardens with the next street. When we moved in there was a pretty large tree at the back of our garden which largely obscured our view of the back of their house and vice versa. However, the last time we had very high winds (November 2013 maybe?) the tree came down. Plus point - loads more light in our garden. Minus point - can now see directly into the back of our neighbours house from the upstairs of ours. The woman who lives there (possibly as a result of having got used to previously being obscured, possibly because why not?) spends pretty much the entirety of spring/summer/autumn naked around the house, to the extent that I barely even notice anymore. I also spend a lot of time naked in the house though, so swings and roundabouts and all that…

I’ve taken to stripping naked when I get home from gym so I can place my kit directly in the washing machine

then I will pop round the corner to show the bf and then I’ll run about going “chase me! chase me!”…

5 Likes

buttercup

3 Likes

Let out a proper snort at that

Getting naked at the gym/setting where there are other people also getting changed:

• Just whip the kit off, who cares?
  • Fully nude and chuck in a couple of lunges and toe touche
  • Carefully undress so no one can really see main bits
  • Find a cubicle or a toilet
  • Stay dressed at all times

0 voters

don’t mind getting changed in front of others but don’t like other people getting changed in front of me* so try to return the favour

*especially old men. boak.

I edited it and now all the votes were lost!

1 Like

The only time I have felt uncomfortable was encountering an acquaintance from work at the gym and having to change and shower in their presence. I really could have done without seeing his hairy arse and junk

no I don’t think so

I’d imagine my dad would be the same tbh :face_vomiting:

I have always made sure to wear shorts with a net inside so my bollocks don’t go hanging out. I don’t think I’ve ever let my tackle hang out in public as an adult.

Don’t give a fuck about being naked. Would occasionally have to go topless during the summer in my house as I’d overheat after football/dancing but my housemate told me it made her uncomfortable so I stopped that.

gross