Thursday Filth(y) Lunch Thread

Love a mooch around the Hoe then a coffee in Rockets and Rascals then a beer in The Bread and Rose

1 Like

I know this is the filthy lunch thread but jeez

Stop taking my words out of context!!

Haircut, followed by:

Miso marinated tofu, soba noodles, mixed leaves, edamame, tenderstem broccoli, cashewnuts with a miso dressing

1 Like

I’ve just had a chat about a job in the blues bar and grill which isn’t going to work out so treated myself to a Hoe mooch.

1 Like

:smiley: what did you have?

Well I went and had gyoza from Itsu and ate them in there and now i’m eating a falafel wrap from Leon and I have houmous and flat bread for later

I have worked out this week that falafel makes me so very ill (IBS)…not sure why I am eating it again tbh.

Houmous AND falafel? RIP

I know. AND I have black beans for dinner later (again!). Thank goodness i’m home alone til Saturday.

Sausage roll + corned beef pastie + salted caramel doughnut from Greggs’s.

1 Like

Ooh is this new? Might need to pop out later.

Caramel custard doughnut, sorry. They do have a salted caramel ‘limited edition’ one on at the minute though.

Caramel custard is my fave but still need to try this salted one.

went to go see if there was a Gregg’s thread (obviously there is) - never change x

Sat in the park with 2x tofu ricotta pasties (9/10) and a soysage sandwich (6/10 bread a little dry).

I’m very much a man of routine. And tbf corned beef pastie is the best thing they do.

2x small crusty rolls w/goats cheese, misc. green stuff and fig chutney.
1x handful of sweet potato crisps
1x coffee

I’m a simple steak bake, but I will give your recommendation a whirl sometime.

big mac meal