Thursday I think

HP BD AP! :cake:

1 Like

Boring dream/Football chat

Dreamt England were playing Portugal in a World Cup game and Pepe deliberately kicked Harry Maguire but only got a yellow card and everyone was furious

1 Like

Morning folks!

Day off for me, so I’m going to use it wisely and do a load of errands and put a dent in my Xmas shopping. Looks like a lovely day for it :sun_with_face:

1 Like

I think I am - thank you! I’ve woken up today with just a cough. The last few days have been really unpleasant. Covid is a nasty fucker.

Are you okay? Were you waiting on a PCR home testing kit?

9 Likes

Life is a con, eps. Especially when you realise that old people who don’t work and could stay in bed never do.

I’m wearing my “loungewear” (pyjamas) on the school run this morning because I owe it to myself to be as close to being in bed as possible.

3 Likes

Good to hear. Yep, it really is.
After the main symptoms subsided it felt like I’d been pushed off a cliff but that slowly abated to only being hit by a train. Then a bus, then a car. Then I was ok!
Hope the vaccine has taken the edge off the worst parts for you but sounds like you’ve had it bad nonetheless. Get well soon

3 Likes

I’ve just taken an executive decision to skip my 9 o’clock for hilariously defensible (if dull) business reasons, so might use the blocked out hour as an excuse to reburrito, or at the very least, quesadilla.

3 Likes

Just been dinged by test and trace, if i get quarantined with my wife who’s meant to be moving out on saturday for 10 days i am suing work

Good mooooorrrniiing

Issue I have when working from home this week is that I keep having a little check of some work-in-progress tunes before starting, and then end up getting distracted and rushing to sign into the morning video call

At least I’m having a better morning than my pal who has just ran into work and found that they forgot to pack trousers

4 Likes

Yeah and because I can’t really get into a routine I can’t really set my heating to come on at the right time to mitigate it, so just stay in bed as long as I can

1 Like

Today is your birthday, but tomorrow it won’t be, don’t get too big for your boots, yeah?

:wink: :partying_face: :heart:

1 Like

HB Aggpass

1 Like

This feels like it should be in the Terrible Christmas Movies thread

hope you’re bearing up, though

1 Like

On the plus side this has reminded me that my old managing partner managed to drop his trousers into the toilet when changing out of his cycling gear on three separate occasions while I was working there.

Just put the seat down ffs

8 Likes

wfh today and that would normally be ace but the mrs is out all day so instead of chatting with her at lunch i’ll be eating a sandwich on me own then raking the leaves :cry:

Never heard it etc.

6 Likes

Is it bad form to decline attendance of (very shit) Meeting A on the basis that you’ve already accepted and invite to (pointless but neutral) Meeting B, and then maybe even find a reason not to attend Meeting B?

Yes but do it anyway

2 Likes

Is Thursday too early for an MTftSB banger thread, with an added competitive element?

Who’s to say