Thursday, I think

Anyone start listening to like… Hispanic and European music when it starts getting the slightest bit warm.

Bad bunny on the speakers

1 Like

Got my big cheesy summertime playlist on and I am having fun with it. I’m also absolutely drowning in work but that’s by the by.

1 Like

Yeah either Brazil or Mali/Nigeria. Or British 60s/70s folk is super summery to me too.

1 Like

Yeah, same here, absolutely demon level shit as I heavily feel like it’s Friday, but it’s not. Nightmare.

I had one yesterday and they gave me a second hash brown, which felt like i’d climbed everest.

For me, today is a crashing return to normalcy. Got some documents to read to square up our information from the Paris trip, but my team is still there trying to work out what’s going on. I don’t fancy sitting in front of my computer all day, but’s grey and shit so who knows.

Might sneak some Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles on Gamepass in at “lunch”.

Just written out a food shop, it’s just a top up but I’m wondering if it’s something I should just grab from Lidl at the weekend or get it delivered for tomorrow and add a few extra nice things to it. I’m alone this weekend so could turn it into a solo party. What nice tasty things can I add?

1 Like

How a person spells hummus says a lot about them

I don’t know what, but it’s a lot

4 Likes

Mute it, you won’t look back.

4 Likes

Hot innit, can’t really focus on anything

Meed a better frame so i can hang it (this one is falling apart so can only be propped up) but put my @Witches art under the clock we both have.

Now some sort of portal will open up I think. Unless you have to put something of mine under your clock

3 Likes

Awww this is so nice!! So happy you like it :heart:

1 Like

Enough people walking round town in Harry Styles t-shirts. Potentially more people decked in merch than when Stone Roses played Heaton Park.

Listening to Bob Seger in the sun like a really cool dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Night moves is such a jam - don’t know why I’ve never listened to more

3 Likes

Wokeup with it in my head at 7am, listened to it 5 times so far today

1 Like

I would love to but unfortunately am unable to at the moment. However, holy fucking shit the property prices where you live are VERY different to here.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure that that house, if it was in or within 10 miles of where I live, would sell for £350-400k.

5 Likes

Very sick for no good reason, made today a much bigger hassle than it needed to be

Meant to be off on a 6 hour car ride in a few hours …

Oooh I’m on a night moose

Is how my wife sings the chorus to Night Moves

2 Likes

What a lovely day for a dip

4 Likes

Was looking forward to a nice early night at the hotel tonight. MDs just walked in and said we’re going for drinks tonight as he’s staying at the same hotel :cry::sob:

2 Likes