Thursday isn't it?

eBat? Baats? Scargos?

Cast is off!

13 Likes

man on a table next to me keeps saying “some of the big boys (GSK)”

I’ve been sat in the back of Wor Lass’s car for twenty minutes while she takes part in a training session about adaptive equipment. I think they’re nearly finished.

She’s not driving, obviously.

On my way to have brunch with my atd and her lil’un :relaxed: Then getting my nails done after :nail_care:t2: And THEN I’m gonna pay @AutumnBeech my deposit for DiS weekender!

1 Like

Morning all. Just got confirmed I have all my holidays for Christmas approved which is nice. Might go to Phillpots for lunch to celebrate. Also can’t see Scout Moor so it’s probably going to chuck it down at some point.

I’m sitting at my desk without a cast and listening to Modern Lovers.

I’m proper loving life right now.

Morning all.

Woken up at 2:30am by what I thought was a group of pissed people passing my house singing Dancing In The Moonlight. But it didn’t stop. So I opened my window and no, it was a group of people doing karaoke. At 2:30am. I was feeling murderous once they’d got to Reach For The Stars.

So yeah I’m really grumpy today.

5 Likes

Well can’t ever go to the local home bargains ever again.

“that’ll be £9.30 please sir, cash or card”
safebruv decides they’ve said “have you got a loyalty card?”
“No i’ve not got one”
“Well how are you going to pay”
“I don’t see what that’s got to do with a loyalty card”
“we don’t do loyalty cards, it’s home bargains”
“Why did you ask me for one then?”
“I didn’t”
“…”
“would you like to pay by cash or card sir”
“oooooooohhhhh, sorry. I’m tired”

8 Likes

Please do! And model your onesie for us when you get it please :blush: :bat:

Where did you get this made please?

2 Likes

One more question! I’m looking at it now and it says to list the names you want from L-R, did you put the cat name in the middle? Don’t want to mix that up!

2 Likes

Omg I want one! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Imagine if we all had one of these with Becca, James and Joni on it.

3 Likes

that’s a slick looking piece of kit

1 Like

do you have to/choose to see pretty U-rated stuff for those things? Or when they’re so young can you get away with just watching whatever you like and assume they won’t notice :smiley:

feel like i’ve heard some parents say they could watch much wilder stuff with the kids when they were babies rather than say 5, because they weren’t taking the details in as much back then

1 Like

My daughter spent her first eighteen months watching Drag Race with Wor Lass.

I wasn’t massively surprised when her tantrums aged two were mostly in the form of death drops…

4 Likes

Nothing more annoying than people wanting text to be center aligned when it shouldn’t be. You’ve just proven you haven’t got a fucking clue mate.

I’m pretty sure Jimbo “saw” Skyfall with my other half when he was about six months old, and that film that they made about Amy Winehouse’s life, neither which are particularly child like subject matter.