Thursday its our friday easter megathread

Fucking YESSSSSSS, finally!

Friday - Flight Club for some darts action with my brother-in-law and then Swan Lake (@xylo) in the evening with my wife.

Saturday - surprise 30th birthday do for said brother-in-law. Dinner at the ivy cafe and then booked out a boozer in Wimbledon.

Sunday - chocco eggs. Doing 2 types of curry (@colon_closed_bracket - a Thomasina Miers lamb’un and a Sodha aubergine and cherry tomato’un

Monday - mow the lawn, sort the garden out, trim the beard of beard house.

3 Likes

Those sound like top drawer curry options :yum:

1 Like

Shit nights sleep fuck off

Did @Unlucky pack his book?!?

If he hasn’t it’s not my fault.

1 Like

hello all

my plans:
Today: work then a reunion meal with four of my faves that used to work here but moved back to the uk
tomorrow: fly to Rome!
saturday: vatican and sistine chapel
sunday: colloseum
Monday: Florence

Got a very busy and challenging day at work ahead, but then its all plain sailing

2 Likes

Just try not to touch anything, what with your track record at the moment.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I’ve decided it’s dress-down Maundy Thursday too. Liberating!

1 Like

yeah, I made that exact same executive decision.

1 Like

There’s some top Easter weekending in this thread! I’m away to the Lake District tomorrow for a weekend of walking, eating and drinking - couldn’t be more excited, hurrryyyy uppp 5pm. Need to stock up on Easter eggs today :star_struck:

1 Like

I have a sinking feeling that there’s going to be no milk for tea when I get up. Curses!

where bouts you laking ?

Bit worried that it’s technically a dress down day, but I’m going in smart clothes anyway. If questioned I’ll say I have a meeting and hope they don’t ask who with.

Saw Martha last night. They were :+1:. Bit hungover now, which is definitely a :-1:. Taking the executive decision to work from home today.

Train to Edinburgh this evening, a girlfriend’s pal is having some birthday drinks but might just stop by for one.

Press Club tomorrow night.

Dunno rest of the weekend. Back to Newcastle on Sunday, got the bank holiday off here, gonna go see some movies probably.

1 Like

Can we have a bit of Maundy in the thread title pls mods.

We’re staying closer to the coast with plans to go up Skiddaw and eating in and around Keswick on the Saturday. Pretty excited to just mooch about and haven’t planned a great deal so if you have any tips at all…

3 Likes

Yeah but forgot my lunch, slightly irked at myself

Heh.

We’ll see - I remain unconvinced.

Happy Maundering @anon50098204 and all.

Today, finish assembling the TV’s greenhouse while she’s at work. Try to get the kids to do some of their easter homework. Both projects fraught with potential disaster.

Good Friday, up to Banbury with one ATD in order to visit another ATD. Absolute mission of a drive and fear that everyone else will be driving that day too.

Indifferent Saturday, still at ATD’s then driving home in the evening.

Easter Sunday, eggs.

Go to Grasmere for some gingerbread (just checked is vegan)