Thursday mooooorning

Really hoping today just pisses off without incident tbh. Want my weekend now

2 Likes

Morning manches et al.

Still no hot water or heating here so we’re clustered round a fan heater in the kitchen.

Today and tomorrow’s working day include long commutes which isn’t good, but I don’t need to leave for a while today.

When I’m off on a Monday I always think the bonus is that I also then only have four days in work. But it makes no difference, today just feels like a typical Thursday I massively cba with.

1 Like

I’ve woken up with a serious case of ‘WTF have I done’

20 Likes

WFH so having breakfast with the silly baby (shredded wheat and strawberries for her, yogurt and granola for me). The little shit hasn’t woken up later than 530 all week so I’m pretty exhausted.

3 Likes

Just bought a ticket to a classic guitar show at Newmarket race course, so that’s me officially middle aged now.

10 Likes

Today is my Thursday afternoon

1 Like

Trying to picture what this could involve and struggling quite badly. They will ride around playing guitar on horseback?

4 Likes

Fingers crossed, yeah

3 Likes

Need sleep.

6 Likes

mattpike.wmv

2 Likes

Last day of holiday :sob:

Anyone know this type of duck?

Morning. Miscalculated my timings and had to do the run of shame to my flight. Slept a bit on the plane and now feel awful. Fun day ahead!

3 Likes

As in, loads of stuff on display or a load of old men playing never ending blues jams?

Think it’s a cormorant?

2 Likes

I think it’s both. Frederic effects are going to be there though, might get another muff.

Could be. Looks like it has a similar shape

1 Like

+1 for cormorant.