Thursday morning 10th Dec thread so Tilty doesn't have to make it

I get those dreams semi-regularly. Absolutely the worst, just behind a dream where you’ve fallen out with a great mate or you’re back in touch with mate who’s died/disappeared from your life.

1 Like

Own brand are one of the saddest things. Every time I have them I think it’ll be different this time, and every time I have to buy some official ones the next day because I can’t even finish the own brand

Could just climb her

3 Likes

Morning

I am working from wfh today but I can’t be cba

1 Like

Morning!

Not a great deal to report today - work’s quiet because two of my regular meetings have been cancelled so I might go out to get my mid morning coffee today, just to see the outside world

Trying to think when this wasn’t true of WFH for me.

2 Likes

Seven minutes to get dressed and computer on

IVE DONE IT IN LESS

1 Like

Lots of smaller work things I can tick off today, which I think will feel good and productive. Just hope there’s no fall out from doing vv little yesterday

Umm that’s it, will listen to some New Order and go get some more fancy soup at lunch maybe

PHWOARRRR THURSDAY :banana::point_up_2:t2::tongue:

Going to the household waste centre at 2pm. That’s nice innit?

3 Likes

System is down

Alright wiggy

2 Likes

My skin feels like a bag of dust and wrinkles

Morning

Got to record a video of myself answering five questions for a job I’ve applied for. Feels very weird.

Got an email saying I won a competition :partying_face:

Just for a book, but still! And it is a Britta Teckentrup book (illustrator of my sad bear), so equal enjoyment for me and R.

22 Likes

Got a magical combo of feeling tired, stressed and useless. Going to see if overnight oats can restart this day

My phone is doing a thing where no matter what I do the media volume keeps going automatically back up to maximum. Only the media volume, not the ring or alarm. Definitely isn’t the button being stuck. It even does it when I have headphones plugged in so now I cannot listen to anything. What’s happening :frowning:

I disagree, anyone who buys branded weetabix is a mug IMHO.

Walked to the M&S at the garage and bought lunch, felt a bit partridge.

3 Likes

morning

ohhh i bet you know which one

i am spent this morning on a call with the other sites. was great. now needing to go to the shop as we have no food in the house at all.

finally getting the last christmas gifts all together and feel like a heist is coming to fruition. yesss.

also have the 28th friends quiz tonight, so need to get some AF beers in.

Went to ASDA at 9am to beat the crowds but was half asleep so I don’t know if I’ve bought anything useful. Can’t wait to find out.