Thursday Morning (14th)

Spilt tea all over the bed while pished yesterday so got lorra laundry on the cards today. Think I’m getting a sore throat too, stupid wine

Morning all,

Just had to take my laptop to the service desk. it seemed to be greeted with a combination of perplexity and mild humour at how much of an imbecile I am and frustration that they’d have to do something to help out such an imbecile. They were glad it was beer and not cola and an IPA rather than a lager, but there ended the list of things they were glad about. When they open it up to clean it, I’m pretty sure they’ll find a few grains of rice. it had developed a distinct rattle since yesterday morning.

eergh! just overheard a really mean conversation. Earlier on, the out of hours security person was wandering around the office, opening the blinds and exchanged a few jokes about how someone who was sat near me was sat in the dark - they are too far away from the nearest movement sensor, you see. Anyway, that persons’s boss just arrived and pretty much the first thing they said to their boss was about how rubbish the jokes and conversation had been and how bored and unfunny the security person is. Completely unnecessary.

I hope I get an interim laptop. I’ve got work to do that I can’t access on my personal one.

Happy Valentine’s day, everyone. x

HVD everyone :heart_eyes::bouquet::clinking_glasses:

I’m a bit sleepy

I think I’ve got some overdue books from the library.

Morning! Not feeling too hungover this morning which is nice. Going to tidy the house then watch some films all day I think.

sorry if this has been covered and forgive my ignorance if I’m wrong but

surely a Brazilian and a landing strip are two different things?
Isn’t a Brazilian completely hair free? Whereas a landing strip is what’s in the picture

right?

12 Likes

Happy Valentines Day lovers!

WFH today, the highlight of which so far has been doing the nursery run. Now on two consecutive hours of conference calls. Who said romance was dead?

Happy Valentines Day DiS
I think about all of you all the time :heart:

:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Morning wfh. Need to coffee and porridge.

Have to fill in a ‘capability for work’ questionaire this morning.

(also massive, massive fear and dread)

12 Likes

In the immortal words of D:Ream (which I was going to say were the immortal words of TakeThat until I googled it to check) Things can only get better!

Get well soon x

1 Like

idk, probably! Being a man with a hairy ballbag I should probably defer my answer to someone who knows better :joy:

Internet says full Brazilian is hairless and sometimes called the Hollywood but there is also the Brazilian triangle & the Brazilian strip

glad we cleared that up

Thank FUCK it’s my Friday today.

Was going to be a quiet one at work but now my boss has out in three - THREE! - hour long meetings on one day’s notice.

Kind of needed that time to do actual work, boss.

Save it tor thur…oh

not only is it thursday but it’s Valentines thursday - gonna shave my dangler jungle into the shape of a dozen red roses inside a chocolate heart

4 Likes

the ‘arrow’ really made me laugh

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes