I’m an old fisherman that is me
I catch my fish round the seven seas cause
I----------'m an o---------ld
Fish man

6 Likes

Happy John Lewis Christmas ad day

2 Likes

Morning

Having toast with peany b and marmite, trying to psyche myself up for a pre work bike ride. It hit me last night how out of shape I am at the moment

Oh god it’s got me

(’_’) jlew xmas ad

(’•’) guntrip

(’@’) the many other threads about christmas

1 Like

I look forward to having a watch of that post school run - what a way to start the day! It’s very rainy here, don’t know if it’s rainy for everyone else.

(’<>’)

Going to hand in my resignation letter for a job that’s made me miserable then go see Mannequin Pussy. :muscle::muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::hugs:

31 Likes

Got the heavy cbas today.

What a load of shit (not seen it)

3 Likes

keep getting NaNs from everywhere, don’t know why
been roped into giving a talk tomorrow, don’t want to
need to write lots of job applications and cba
but found somewhere that does a tub of dal and 2 roti for about £2.60 so that’s good

Adverts aren’t art, don’t be ridiculous getting blubby at them etc etc (haven’t seen it)

1 Like

With a very special guest appearance from @Yesiamaduck !

2 Likes

Do those conveyor belt toasters you get in hotels ever deliver a satisfactory piece of toast?

• You’re just unlucky
  • Enjoy your slightly-warmed bread / charred husk (delete as appropriate) at Reading

0 voters

often have to go through about 3 rotations but life is too short so you make do with one and an unsatisfactory breakfast

See, I just had some undertoasted, but I bottled at putting it through again in fear it would be ruined.

Which I think is what I do every time.

1 Like

solidarity like

1 Like

The mini pastries were at least plentiful and delicious

tell me more

2 Likes