Thursday morning, commotion throughout

Basically, yeah.

Just ate a couple of Jaffa Cakes, feeling pretty decent.

Really miss the raspberry JCs, are they still around anywhere?

My local Co-op does Polish raspberry jaffa cakes, at least.

2 Likes

There was that thing that, up until that reunion tour, about every six months there’d be a clickbaity piece about a new album based on a very loose comment from one of them.

Don’t get that any more, do you.

Oh man, I would be all over those. Our local co-op does not do that, but they are apparently open to persuasion. Might ask them.

Now I am compelled to listen to this:

You can use this thread if you want

No thank you.

Lidl do a whole range of flavoured jaffa cake things sometimes with their Eastern European weeks. Had some cherry ones and the top half was sublime, but the cake bit was so dry :frowning:

1 Like

I will keep my eyes peeled, top tip. The ones I just ate were Asda SmartPrice ones, also a bit dry, but a JC’s a JC

1 Like

wonder if anyone has ever made a cake in the shape of jafar from aladdin

bet they have

1 Like

Don’t know which bit’s the orange bit though

5 Likes

It’s just you being an absolute fanny.

1 Like

I feel you sis

Reading up on schools is so depressing for how neurotypically presented everything is, need to get my translating brain out and it is exhausting and constantly reminds me of how not normal I am as a parent.

I did find one school with a non-gendered uniform policy though, which was heartening.

I’m here to help.

Might log off for the day, I’m not topping that.

Goodbye.

1 Like

About to go on a 14 hour bus journey. Should be amazing. Not even a sleeper bus.
Gonna have to fuck off the carbon footprint worries and start flying soon i think to save my back.

Where bounce you heading?

Going from kochi to mysor

Looks stunning