Thursday morning squirrel & cat thread

Morning

What does today have in store for you then?

29 Likes

Morning bits et al!

I have no squirrels or dogs but I’m doing admissions for two courses today either side of lunch and have a stack of admin to do around that and lesson planning before I start teaching at 6.30.

3 Likes

Voting Day has snuck up on me

3 Likes

Full day of meetings at work. Hopefully they’ll be productive ones and not a lot of circular discussion and moaning, cause I’ve got a backlog of stuff to get done.

Then I am going to vote so so hard, so help me.

Then takeaway.

2 Likes

Today I am going to vote for myself, and then maybe get some chips.

9 Likes

Morning!

If that was my dog, he’d have been going absolutely spare.

Speaking of which, I’ll take him out for a walk shortly. Then, assuming it dries out as forecasted, gonna cycle up to the polling station and then onwards to get a bit of shopping.

1 Like

Half day today! Also dentist, voting, gym and watching the ol football

2 Likes

Fox family just hanging about in the garden this morning

9 Likes

OP delivers

2 Likes

Just noticed that there’s also a butterfly or moth in this still life

Nature is healing etc

1 Like

i usually vote first thing before work but now I’m wfh I usually postpone getting showered and dressed as long as possible. so dunno what I’ll do.

thanks for reading

2 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

4 Likes

Chips with everything!

7 Likes

Morning all. We’ve had hammering rain and glorious sunshine already.

Our back garden appears to be on the main thoroughfare for local squirrels and the area’s cats, so I may be able to contribute some photos throughout the day.

1 Like

Where are you to see reds up close?

Ooh is it wildlife from our garden day

Morning

14 Likes

Fig just caught a rat in the garden :cry: I heard squeaking and ran out to get him to drop it but I don’t think it got away, really fucking hate cats at times. Long live the beautiful ratties.

Think this thread made it happen tbh. Cursed.

Got a flat cleaning day today, really really needs it.

1 Like

My mushroom shorts arrived yesterday.

Now to play the ‘Waiting for the Scottish Summer’ game

1 Like

Do they leave mushroom for your giblets

3 Likes

Dunno, we had visiting rats in the house and it was really not fun. Especially the scrabbling under the bath, bite marks around the cereal and finding a dead one under the floorboards after tracing the source of a peculiar smell. One of the things I am fairly happy for a cat to deal with tbh.

1 Like