Thursday morning squirrel & cat thread

stop the clock. voting achieved pre-10am

4 Likes

It was in the garden. I definitely donā€™t want them inside but I having had pet rats that I loved more than any animal Iā€™m just a bit :broken_heart:

1 Like

Morning all. WFH again, with only two short meetings all day. Canā€™t complain.

Not sure if Iā€™m the only person to do this, but whenever the post arrives, I have this sense of anticipation that there might be something exciting / interesting arriving (even if Iā€™ve got nothing on order). Todayā€™s post: a comic for the eldest, a letter about the COVID vaccine, and a letter trying to sell me insurance for our water pipes. Mixed bag, so to speak

3 Likes

passed my probation in work :partying_face:

14 Likes

Fair enough. If they are in the garden though, not a great difficulty for them to get in via the smallest gap. They seemed to be able to climb up the drainpipes and into our bathroom somehow. They like a bath as it is nice and warm underneath I believe.

1 Like

what are the southerners even voting for today (no i wont google it thanks very much)

1 Like

been a pretty productive week at work actually so want to keep that going. Big meeting later today, seeing a friend this evening, takeaway probs (Deliveroo has a Thursday offer, who knew), finish my book and VOTE

2 Likes

It is pretty horrible but until rat contraception exists, something has to control their population, whether itā€™s predators, poison or lack of food. :frowning:

1 Like

Morning all,

As there is a bit of an animal theme, thought iā€™d be amiss not to share this photo of what greeted me when I came downstairs this morningā€¦Samson making himself very comfortable.

Today is another WFH day, iā€™m still aching lots from swimming yesterday but had a good sleep so iā€™m rested at least. Off to vote later too! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

OMG I need to cuddle him at once

3 Likes

He is as cuddly as he looks so he would enjoy that :smiley:

2 Likes

He looks a bit like my old housemate who in turns looks a bit like Russell Crowe. Definitely a Russell vibe there

2 Likes

love this

2 Likes

Local councils
Police and Crime Commissioner

1 Like

Brilliant :smiley:

1 Like

Donā€™t you remember the hour of sun we had before the hail started yesterday?

1 Like

6 Likes

oooooooooomg

2 Likes

Unfortunately, our garden security guard doesnā€™t allow any wildlife to visitā€¦

Here he is keeping a keen eye on things

10 Likes

Might get pizza tonight.

2 Likes