Thursday morning

Morning!

Today I am going to

• the dentist
  • Glasgow to see Jungle

Twenty minutes late for work and my boss isn’t here to see it.

Yessssssssss

wfh from home today. Parliament on the stereo. Finding it really difficult not to have strong negative opinions of my colleagues at the moment. Will go out to vote very soon

Saw this on the way to work. Do I need to take them to the Queen or what?

3 Likes

Off to Newbury this afternoon for a meeting. Woooooooo…

Him indoors has left for work without having made me a cup of tea. This is unacceptable behaviour imho opinion.

Morning gang. Got an informal interview at 11.30 for a job with the kind of hours I was trying to avoid, for probably not enough money and that I’m overqualified for but can’t really turn down cause of money and that. I’ll try and find the polling station afterwards then probably treat myself to a Mr Whippy as a reward.

Mornin’

Flying to Glasgow today to see the fam :+1:
Travelling with my ex :-1:

1 Like

OUCH

They was waiting at your desk at 9.03 and has now gone to HR to start dismissal procedure.

1 Like

You stub yer toe or something?

She, you massive sexist!

1 Like

Lovely edit

2 Likes

Sorry! I’ve edited it seamlessly.

2 Likes

Isn’t that exactly the reason that you should vote - because the people who generally do feel strongly are your UKIP voting types, so it needs moderates to go out and cast a vote to dilute their more extreme views?

1 Like

A fucking great start to the day DB, keep up the good work! :+1::grinning:

4 Likes

Definitely winning

1 Like

Morning all,

Final morning in the building until Tuesday next week. Need to try and tidy up some loose ends, attend a Safety Hour and try and get away on the 13:07 train from MKC.

Play-Off Semi-Final this evening. Expecting the worst, anything else is a bonus.

My daughter seems to have been asked out on her first date aged 10. She told me last night that someone (she didn’t say who) asked her if she wanted to see a movie with them because they really like her. She wasn’t sure how to politely say no, so said maybe.

Goodness.

Oh wow you got a new job? Awesome stuff!!

Richly deserved DB, nice one :slight_smile:

Hangover is hitting me hard. Feels like an ice pick through my frontal lobe.

2 Likes