* to encompass brunch, lunch, high tea, dinner, supper and any other meals you might have today
Here’s the deal:
- DM me a picture of your dinner/whatever. EDIT: you may (in addition to the picture) submit a description of the food, but this isn’t compulsory.
- I’ll then post it on this thread anonymously
- people have to guess whose dinner it is
- no prizes, except the pride of being a champion guesser!
Please do bear with me as I’ll be in and out of meetings, on the school run etc etc so I might not be 100% prompt, but I’ll make sure everyone’s meals are posted. Have fun with this!
No worries. It’s going to be a slow burner of a thread.
We have our first entry!
“a cream cheese, cucumber and pomegranate seed wrap, on probably the board’s most identifiable plate”
My lunch is so ugly and not 100% sure what kind of defrosted leftover it is that I dot think I can play.
Will this be weekly? Might up my game for next week if so.
Sure! Ugly is fine, for future reference.
Correct! It was @rob.orch
Well done, Tilty.
Another entry. “no description required”
“Spicy tofu noodles with a fried egg on top”
i’d love to participate or maybe i wouldn’t?
Thought about roasting a single unpeeled carrot for this but cba
I really want to buy some new tableware so will use this an extra excuse/motivation if we are going to do it again.
A worthwhile investment imo!