Thursday Mystery Dinner* thread - 23/09/2021 meals from post 178

* to encompass brunch, lunch, high tea, dinner, supper and any other meals you might have today

Here’s the deal:

• DM me a picture of your dinner/whatever. EDIT: you may (in addition to the picture) submit a description of the food, but this isn’t compulsory.
  • I’ll then post it on this thread anonymously
  • people have to guess whose dinner it is
  • no prizes, except the pride of being a champion guesser!

Please do bear with me as I’ll be in and out of meetings, on the school run etc etc so I might not be 100% prompt, but I’ll make sure everyone’s meals are posted. Have fun with this!

@dktrfaustus @profk

12 Likes

Thanks @colon_closed_bracket

1 Like

@meths

No worries. It’s going to be a slow burner of a thread.

1 Like

We have our first entry!

“a cream cheese, cucumber and pomegranate seed wrap, on probably the board’s most identifiable plate”

3 Likes

My lunch is so ugly and not 100% sure what kind of defrosted leftover it is that I dot think I can play.

Will this be weekly? Might up my game for next week if so.

1 Like

Sure! Ugly is fine, for future reference.

1 Like

@rob.orch !

8 Likes

Correct! It was @rob.orch

Well done, Tilty.

1 Like

Another entry. “no description required”

2 Likes

Another one!

“Spicy tofu noodles with a fried egg on top”

2 Likes

i’d love to participate or maybe i wouldn’t? :eyes:

5 Likes

Aggpass?

4 Likes

Correct!

2 Likes

Thought about roasting a single unpeeled carrot for this but cba

1 Like

I really want to buy some new tableware so will use this an extra excuse/motivation if we are going to do it again.

@Hostile_17?

3 Likes

Correct!

1 Like

I :heart: ugly pictures of food. Really enjoyed posting my disgusting looking (but delicious) leftover Christmas dinner hash with a freshly made yorkshire on Instagram stories and imagining people being like ‘wtf, does she realise how gross that looks? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:’ YES I DO AND I LOVE IT :joy:

2 Likes

A worthwhile investment imo! :blush:

1 Like