Thursday - new house; new thread

Morning all!

The weather has improved massively today but I slept badly so my status is still mcnulty.gif.

The commute from new house was pretty easy.

I’ve got three bits of marking to do before this afternoon.

You?

11 Likes

where’s my new house Keith??

1 Like

Bonjour.

It is raining.

Dog-in-law being dropped off in a bit as we’re looking after him for the weekend.

Work this afternoon.

too. much. work.

1 Like

Got crucible withdrawal symptoms

3 Likes

Today is my Friday. I’m getting a massage this evening. May also watch the darts

2 Likes

Today’s my Saturday (1 of 3)

Morning Keith and co.

Didn’t realise you were moving! That’s exciting! Look forward to seeing the pics. Hope you get settled in quickly.

Struggling to get out of bed, it’s so comfy. I’m being brought birthday tea, because it’s my birthday. We bought what we think is milk, but all the milk looked a lot like yoghurt, so we’ll see how this turns out.

Off to the tivoli gardens today, and the design museum. Then warpigs then film then bed. Zzz

7 Likes

HB!!

2 Likes

Morning!

They’ve left some sort of ridiculous cult minion in the workshop today. It was so lovely and peaceful yesterday. Ho hum. Earplugs are in.

Lunch will be falafel, rocket, humous, tomatoes.

Yum.

Happy Witchesday! :heart:

4 Likes

wha film?

HB spookster

1 Like

doing a presentation later so just… practising that. feel like a right wally. not sure it’s any good but we’ll see.

probably going to pop out to get something for lunch now. at i’m busy from 11am onwards here.

HP BD @Witches ! :cake: :mage:

3 Likes

Alright. Got woken up by the big storm last night. 3am. Huge crack of thunder that shook the house. Disco light lightning. Was amazing to watch, but easily the loudest thunder I’ve heard in years.

Going to the island. Waiting for the ferry to board. Was hoping to sit on the deck. But it’s mizzy, so probably not.

shite weather here, absolute garb

have fun!

Happy birthday to Witches and to Keith’s house!

Two of the finest

1 Like

I would also like a new house. Got woken up at 3am by the fire alarm going off in our building. Fire brigade couldn’t get into the cupboard where the off switch is so it was going off for 2 hours until a keyholder arrived. Can’t wait to not live in a flat.

2 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face::ribbon::confetti_ball::woman_mage:

2 Likes

WILL finish my book today, maybe lunch park read. Been dragging on too long and want to get to some fun noir detective shit