Thursday New Years Eve Eve Eve Day

It’s sunny today and i have the day to myself :smiling_face_with_tear: going out for breakfast then a bike ride then a long walk i think then to buy some work clothes cause the shops close late on Thursdays. What are your plans?

9 Likes

Morning avocado et al!

I slept for about 11 hours last night so I’m feeling rested.

It’s my first day back after holiday so it’s really a day of unpacking suitcases, washing clothes and replenishing food supplies for me. I need to check in with some work emails now I’m back in the UK so maybe that too.

I think the weather is going to be unpleasant so I’ll try to be inside as much as possible.

3 Likes

I was an absolute zombie after that flight back from South Africa. The way our hotel checkout and flight times fell, I hadn’t slept for 2 days.

2 Likes

Work for me my hard rocking amigo

1 Like

Morning all

Firmly into feeling like I should be trying to do something constructive with my time off territory now.

No idea what that constructive something is but our electronic kitchen scales need a new battery so I may walk up to a hardware shop this morning.

2 Likes

We left Durban at 2.30pm on Tuesday and got back to our door at about 5.30pm yesterday.

In work. There’s only two of us here, the boss and I.

A few of my wife’s friends are coming over tonight. Looking forward to getting a bit pissed.

This post paid for by PROF$.

4 Likes

My tooth is so painful :tired_face: going to spend the day gargling salt water. Sorting the flat out today, nothing more exciting than that.

Morning,

Logged back into “work” today. I’ve cleared some emails, and I think that might be me done for a bit.

2 Likes

On the late shift today. Nothing else to report

2 Likes

Morning

Still ill.

It does look like it’s going to be a reasonable day though, so should at least be able to take the dog for a shuffle round the block. Probably not much else happening apart from eating toast and drinking tea.

1 Like

Off to lahndahn for palzmas, I’m sure the trains will be fine!!!

1 Like

Woke up before nine am. Got up. It’s a dismas miracle.

4 Likes

Proper drab here. Rained pretty much incessantly, wouldn’t be surprised if there’s some floods in some places.

Might be going a quiz later. Gonna read until then

Morning troops

Need to come up with a plan for the kids and I today. Maybe a swim, somewhere. Who knows. Trying to avoid minecraft with the kids.

Too many devices too much time.

Got tacos for tea tonight and left over stew for lunch.

There was a bereavement in the family yesterday which has blown apart the coming few week’s of plans, which will require a trip to England for a funeral.

Morning!

Everyone else has gone to Bath so me and the dog are still in bed. It’s lovely.

Going to have a fried egg sandwich in a bit, go for a walk, maybe do some life admin, might watch Glass Onion.

4 Likes

At the family’s and it’s like a doctor’s waiting room here, everyone is coughing. Can’t see how we can be here a few days without coming home with it :frowning:

Played pata pata by miriam makeba at my grandma’s funeral a few months ago and since then I’ve been hearing it everywhere

1 Like

Quite glad to be in the office today. It’s quiet although could have done with all the post not coming in when admin aren’t in.

Register my new phone for its warranty, exciting