Thursday Night It Is

You eat too many burritos, man.

1 Like

I disagree

Edit
Found another burrito place

1 Like

Struggling to come up with a reason not to do this. Though I was planning on going for a couple which may makee me change my mind.

Feel like getting mega pissed this evening as I’ve been good all week. Might get some beer in and listen to the Flaming Lips a night.

Firstly though:

1 Like

good evening everyone!

i am eating my dinner and downloading bloodborne.

Don’t do that to yourself, man. Just cancel the download and try to get a refund.

1 Like

Scoffing my face with bean burgers primarily :yum:

but i want to be able to finally talk abot bloodborne on drowned in sound

The members are Jewish or the books are Jewish?

awww I want that so bad

your job must genuinely be really great y’know!

it’s a lovely evening out there in east midlandia by the by

Just about to head home might pick up some fancy beer not sure if I can be bovvered though

what’s your fancy beer of choice at the moment?

About to go back to the library to write more of my dissertation. Arrgh.

I had stir fried broccoli and a ton of vegetable spring rolls for dinner, which was at least halfway towards a proper meal.

Seeing Tim Kasher in a bit. cba with support bands tonight, so I’m going to be one of those dicks who rocks up five minutes before the headliner’s stage time.

Just ordered a new amp and cab, so that’s nice. Letting my “dinner” settle, going to do some light exercise, then do the ~7 minute walk to the venue.

Good question I quite like Ten Dollar Shake, White Lung, DIPA V13 and Fruit Bat (because I have no shame). What are you partial to these days Bamnan?

Is it him solo acoustic?

I imagine I would have to order these ones online someplace I don’t recognise them sadly.

I’m not a fancy man really so I reckon it’s Doombar for me!

@ttf said there is at least a cello