Thursday Night, not alright

Evening. Big plans? Fancy dinner?

Or just like me watching tv?

Had cous cous, hotdogs and cherry tomatoes - classic rationing dinner. Going to watch the One Show and Great British Menu, then 10 Years Younger.

What about you?

1 Like

Evening @laelfy

Had the kids this afternoon after a handover with my ex, need to do a supply drop to some isolators in half an hour.

Barely eaten all day, not really hungry, just a quiet evening trying to marshal the young 'uns to bed and then going the same way myself.

Reduced opening hours means I’m home at a reasonable time on a late shift. Sunset was stunning

10 Likes

Evening all.

Just overheard the girls playing some make believe game. Sample dialogue: “so you think you can destroy Lionel Richie do you??”

14 Likes

not long back from the shops and have stocked up on more tomatoes, so you can all relax. :grinning:
have decided to open some white wine. gonna cook up some fish with a nice salad.

my sis has still yet to give birth, hopefully it’ll happen soon.

3 Likes

They’ll be playing that game all night long.

6 Likes

My partner is still working. We’ve taken very different approaches to the WFH situation.

Hoping to watch Masterchef and have a can of Red Stripe.

3 Likes

Had a seminar presenting research on the conflict in Syria there. Puts things into perspective, or it would do, if anything seemed real at all (which it doesn’t)

so is mine. how!? getting a bit annoyed tbh but I’m sure she’s just as pissed off with my slacker lifestyle

1 Like

Evening

After a disastrous day yesterday today was actually mostly quite nice.

Still waiting on various deliveries I was hoping for on Monday. Three things, at least one was courier so really should have turned up even if the Royal Mail stuff is delayed. Minor but is making me anxious.

R’s dad was being spiteful telling me I was wrong to let R out in the garden. So I muted him. That felt quite good.

Hope you are all ok x

14 Likes

Cooked some chana masala

Had some yogurt

Got a beer

Gonna ride into the city tomorrow to go and watch the sunrise over one of the bridges so an early night I think

3 Likes

Cooking some pasta, drinking a corona.

The dog is in so much pain and there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s really distressing.

glad you had a good day mate.

2 Likes

R’s dad can go fuck himself, quite frankly.
(sorry, I’m feeling quite egregious this evening)

12 Likes

Oh yeah, what @tricklenipple said too

1 Like

had mac cheese and broc

now watching the news, not sure why, then its fiveguysinaweek and watch something else that I will let mrS choose.

Sorry :disappointed: poor doggo x

2 Likes

Posted mine to you (if that’s one of them) at the weekend first class so should be there by now but no idea how long the delay is.

1 Like

Funky, you’re a :star2:

5 Likes

Nooooo just in a position where I have access to booze and chocolate and can spread a tiny bit of joy. Parcel on it’s way to fapps and BS too.

6 Likes