Thursday Night, not alright

Completely forgot about it and was just thinking why’s someone clapping :man_facepalming:

Someone just set fireworks off. And someone else just shouted “SHUT UP!”

I love our street

8 Likes

:clap::clap:

9 Likes

we have loads of food in anyway! she got milk and shower gel ffs. she watches BBC news24 constantly so she knows the score. nightmare, mate.

firework family at the backs started setting fireworks off. they love fireworks so much god damn.

2 Likes
1 Like

Mine don’t really need anything either. My mums built up a massive cupboard and chest freezer full of food that we’ve always joked was in preparation for an apocalypse. She’s pretty smug now.

1 Like

Felt really emotional being part of it actually :sob:

4 Likes

so it’s not just a clever name

2 Likes

Yeah I had a cry

3 Likes

Boiled potatoes?

1 Like

genuinely quite moving

I mean, struggling to reconcile it with the fact that this area keeps voting the fucking tories in but you know, I’ll take it

13 Likes

nothing, but some legend set off a firework so there’s that.

3 Likes

also I dropped a YEAYUUHH in there for good measure

2 Likes

yeah we got some fireworks near here n all

1 Like

Ungrateful! You should’ve kept them as pets. Lovely pet slugs. Some people don’t know how good they’ve got it smh

1 Like

Most of our street was out for the NHS clap, which was lovely.

I live in a valley so the sound echoed around the town quite nicely.

4 Likes

We ate the much maligned (on here) Fray Bentos tinned steak puddings from our stash tonight. They were absolutely delicious.

Can’t wait to get out of isolation on Sunday. We’ve eked the food out, but our meals are getting a bit esoteric now. Had mackerel with sweet chilli sauce for lunch.

1 Like

Umm, missed it completely. Whoops. Might’ve even been in the loo. Am grateful though. Can we do it again?

Are you better now?

1 Like