Thursday Night, not alright

Just had to throw my oddbox rocket leaves away as they were

Full
Of
Slugs

I like how absolutely organic and natural their veg is but Jesus

Watching a film called Hell House in a moment, don’t think it’s anything to do with the Matheson book tho.

Then gonna play Ticket To Ride and fall out with my wife

i had fish fingers and tonnes of boilers.

2 Likes

You would definitely have heard from me if it had arrived! Don’t seem to have had much post at all this week so might just be high demand or staff shortages maybe. More worried about the courier sent parcel because the specific contents if lost won’t be being replaced any time soon (ordered a bunch of beer from one of my favourite breweries, who have since shut up shop for the time being)

1 Like

where’s my deliveries, huh?

2 Likes

Ah I’m sure it’ll all turn up in good time.

1 Like

???

Ordered some more…

LEMON LIMES?

2 Likes

“The problem with WFH is that it’s really hard to turn off your computer and stop replying to emails”

I disagree.

6 Likes

Just broke my 5k pb. I reckon I’m going to pay for that tomorrow as I struggled to do 3.5k on Tuesday evening.

It was a mixed day with work, but had beer last night, so reckon booze tonight is probably a bad habit to be getting into.

More Buffy and House of Games on the telly I reckon.

2 Likes

Doing online pub quiz, gonna try to make some no-knead dough, maybe watch some more Watchmen - very good so far!!

one day you will ask yourself-

1 Like

BOILED POTATO CHAAAANGED MY LIIIIIIIIIIIFE

6 Likes

He can. He’s just trying to get at me because I don’t want him coming here, so now he’s saying R can’t even go in the garden. Ridiculous and petty, don’t think I’m actually going to look at anything he sends me and just stick R on the phone to him every couple of days.

1 Like

Nice. Are you just starting to run?

fuck me gently that wine didn’t last long :thinking:

3 Likes

Straw poll (anon). In or out?

• Yes, to work
  • Yes, to food shop
  • Yes, to state sanctioned exercise
  • Yes, for some other approved reason
  • Yes, for some illicit reason
  • No, stayed at home

0 voters

I took some photos of a weird circle of stones / fire pit I found down the common

2 Likes

just eaten two (2) burritos, now catching up on last night’s masterchef. trying to organise a fun online music project thing which is turning out much more complicated than i had imagined. hohum!