Thursday Night, not alright

hate that feeling of ‘“OOOH a pm”, ah no just been flagged’ :frowning:

6 Likes

Hello, hello, going to eat some dal and then stay up until fuck knows o’ clock because despite there being a fucking pandemic one of my end-clients is putting pressure on one of my middle clients who’s putting pressure on me to have some typing back now, now, now. Don’t really need this, I’m absolutely super-grateful to still have work but come on guys, cut everyone a little slack. I’m trying to work and parent in a way that pretends to be educational and fun. Fucking hell. Can’t even really have a beer to take the edge off because I need to keep my speed up. Jesus.

Best George Dawes

2 Likes

No, been on and off for about 5 years now. Set my PB @2 years ago before a period of not really getting out very often. 25.43 tonight.

1 Like

I went to the pharmacy to get some probiotics and the lady took my bank card with a small pair of kitchen tongs

6 Likes

hola
It’s Summer House and Vanderpump Rules night in our house aka the best night of the week!

My mums late 60s and on immunosuppressants therefore high risk. I’ve been sending them ways to get food delivered and offered to shop for them myself but instead they just keep popping along to Morrison’s ‘because it’s ok because they have a queue set up to keep you two metres apart’ :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Can you here the cheering?

• Yes very loud
  • A little bit
  • Nothing
  • What?

0 voters

I can, and it’s driven the dog bonkers.

1 Like

Completely forgot about it and was just thinking why’s someone clapping :man_facepalming:

Someone just set fireworks off. And someone else just shouted “SHUT UP!”

I love our street

8 Likes

:clap::clap:

9 Likes
1 Like

Mine don’t really need anything either. My mums built up a massive cupboard and chest freezer full of food that we’ve always joked was in preparation for an apocalypse. She’s pretty smug now.

1 Like

Felt really emotional being part of it actually :sob:

4 Likes

so it’s not just a clever name

2 Likes

Yeah I had a cry

3 Likes

Boiled potatoes?

1 Like

genuinely quite moving

I mean, struggling to reconcile it with the fact that this area keeps voting the fucking tories in but you know, I’ll take it

13 Likes

nothing, but some legend set off a firework so there’s that.

3 Likes