Thursday Night, not alright

Thought I could hear you standing at the fridge door with a fork

1 Like

The line between Adam Woodyatt and Ian Beale is non-existent (as Tanya proved in the live episode, one of my favourite TV moments)

1 Like

Did she call him Adam?

She doesnā€™t know him from Adam

1 Like

Played a bit of Camel Up, watched the end of that Kermode programme. Wondering if Iā€™ll have broadband in the morning :crossed_fingers:

Yes she did. Heā€™s been Ian for almost as long as heā€™s been Adam, to be fair. It must get well confusing.

1 Like

Apparently Ellen DeGeneres is really mean

1 Like

Just started watching. Might be a bit close to the bone rn

1 Like

Annual reminder that this is his mum

2 Likes

that was fun

netflix party is nice

Keeping it Beale

1 Like

#IveGotNothingLeft

2 Likes

now Iā€™m the only one in the chat and Iā€™ve posted

I feel like such a winner

2 Likes

This is actually Cate Blanchett!

2 Likes

Have you ever said non-jokingly that you or someone else tried their ā€˜level bestā€™?

• Yeah
  • No

0 voters

Let me guess, do you fancy him too?

1 Like

Canā€™t believe Biz Markie sampled that song and then Gilbert Oā€™Sullivan sued him and fucked up hip-hop.

Grand Upright Music, Ltd. v. Warner Bros. Records Inc. - Wikipedia.

House is the greatest tv show ever made

thatā€™s why itā€™s natural for him to be alone, the bastard

2 Likes

He certainly doesnā€™t look like the sort of prick whoā€™d be that litigious to stifle an entire artform. Definitely not. Also he stole his fucking NAME. So, you know, fuck off Gilbert, enjoy your solitude.

This is a much better song

1 Like

Skyped the lads. Didnā€™t sit an online test I was meant to (no card to
Pay for it.) Bit pissed. Getting better at being nursery substitute but need more structure. Feeling more philosophical about potential job hunt etc. Wondering when Iā€™m gonna be able to read some more of my book with how full my days are with the little ones. That is all.