Thursday Night, not alright

That shit was messy. Goin’ Off is still going to make me feel better at any given time.

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s been nearly 29 years since that slag smashed into Biz Markie it still freaks my nut out to this day

2 Likes

Trying to do an online shop, as need to self isolate. Fucking nothing is there? Sort of at that point of wanting to cry and laugh.

PREACH

That installation was amazing

1 Like

Still freaks my nut out they chose to make a sequel to Blade Runner

Never seen either. Worth it?

Do you like sci fi?

It’s probably a bit more pulpy than most sociology papers based on it would have you believe but it’s got some nice atmosphere and shots. It’s good. It’s probably overrated.

5 Likes

And somehow Jared Leto manages to be just about tolerable

Probs also in the category of “worth seeing just to have seen it” too. Given everything said about it and influenced by it

Quite liked him in Dallas Buyers Club too tbf

1 Like

Not really.

Fair

Not gonna waste an opportunity to post this

5 Likes

:man_shrugging:

It’s pretty great and v influential but if you told me to listen to a great swing band I still wouldn’t so, hard to say

2 Likes

Just finished dinner at 11.05pm. Not even gonna try fighting the full nocturnal routine.

found an old choon I made in 2016 that I forgot was quite good

then I’m off to bed

Nocturnal is fun, I’m currently working late at night to catch up from doing childcare in the day, so I’m aiming to get to bed tonight around 1:00 and be back downstairs at around 7:00 tomorrow morning :grimacing: Feels good, but also a bit hardcore, these are days with no real rest periods or personal mental space (other than posting shit on here which is what’s keeping me sane)

No idea how I’m meant to do 11.5 more weeks of this.