Thursday Night

Bit late, isn’t it?

helloooo

3 Likes

Alright? Worn out after a long, stressful day. Southern fried chicken, cheese & hash brown wraps for tea and some Gilmore Girls. Going to drink two (2) beers and have an earlyish night.

2 Likes

Getting near my bedtime

sup keef

pasta dinner then i’ve got a ZOOM later on. remember ZOOM?

4 Likes

Had too much sugar today

had a good wee day today, so gonna have some wine, listen to music and take a really long time over pasta sauce. :spaghetti: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Just did a surprisingly big poo for seven in the evening

1 Like

Goodnight

2 Likes

Evening all finally home after 36 hours in a hospital carted a new baby back with us. What have I missed?

Main irk is I am convinced more than ever car parking policy round and in a hospital is absolute bollocks. Potentially more so than round Eastlands.

33 Likes

Congrats on the poo! :heart:

11 Likes

Thanks, it’s easily the most impressive thing I’ve achieved today

1 Like

Just been dealing with a minor fuck up of mine at work, bleh. Off for a long weekend now but feeling annoyed at myself that I might come back to some shit - way to make Monday night extra dready!

Anyway, cocktail time now, baked potatoes, horror, pack, then holidayyy

Well it was either that or the random Mclaren car, not the push chair company, that was parked at the entrance where they were doing some building work. Should have keyed the thing if I’m honest.

1 Like

Evening!

Sitting in a car park writing for V to get back from a trampoline park to drive him and friends home.

Then it’s, dunno, cup of tea and go to bed I guess.

Nice one @Roughyed congratulations…love a baby!!

1 Like

Lopes with a good wee day

Eps with a good poo day

2 Likes

Light night

6 Likes

I’m having a seltzer.

Blue cheese and asparagus tart for tea.

Congrats/commiseration on the poo/bairn/zoom/Gilmore girls/cocktail/bedtime/wee day/trampoline

6 Likes

Evening all :wave:

Had a good day! Feels nice to feel contented. Went to visit our winter emergency provision, saw a bunch of people I’d not seen in over a year, went for beers after work. Now on a train home and am gonna have chilli for tea.

4 Likes

Partners just done the classic… “what’s that in the floor!?” Goes down, picks it up, sniffs it… it’s a tiny bit of cat shit :laughing:

15 Likes