Thursday Night

Congratulations!!! Delighted for you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

wooooooo congratulations :relaxed: :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Sixteen. Million. Pounds.

So full. Had korma then sticky toffee pudding. Fusion!

Got so many tiny bits of junk around the flat that I’ve been moving from room to room for what feels like forever. Need to take the inge and throw away or at least find a suitable home for. Might do that shortly.

Might not though. Too full tbh.

2 Likes

I know he gives to a lot of causes and that but there’s no way he hasn’t pocketed a few mio there for a bit of shredding.

1 Like

Take it to the Korn thread!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Imagine spending that much money on one piece of art when you could buy multiple houses for the homeless or feed hungry kids for life. Not saying they don’t also do that but I bet not.

7 Likes

Congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Remember Banksyland or whatever it was called

2 Likes

It’s not even a piece of art, it’s a half shredded piece of art that’s already been sold once for a million.

2 Likes

evenin’ :wave:

I’ve ordered some mac n cheese to be delivered.

I have finished work for the day, which is great news. Going to watch some trash tv or maybe Bake Off. @anon42112221 I’ve been really slack with the Mad Men re-watch so will rectify that soon.

Congratulations on the baby @Roughyed !

3 Likes

Rich people are embarrassing

3 Likes

Abolish them. Apart from my boss so I can still get paid

1 Like

Buying islands I can at least respect, this is just silly

1 Like

tbf I think that could still be art but it’s stretching it a bit

1 Like

I have a “coach” mentor type person at work (she’s independent of my actual company) and I just got home from the office to find a card and gift she’s sent me with with a lovely message to congratulate me on a work thing that’s happening soon. What a lovely person, put a real smile on my face it has.

18 Likes

I think he does contribute to struggling communities and some of the causes he’s done artworks about, but clearly not millions and millions

Hope that Spanish woman that had a go at that Jesus picture gets her hands on it.

2 Likes

Obviously if we were all rich then that would be fine. Only the current rich people are embarrassing.

2 Likes

Yeah, not enough. Not having a go at him though, just the fool/s who bought it (haven’t read the article)

2 Likes