Thursday Please!

fine, I’ll do it.

how are you? I’ve been skipping breakfast all week then eating moar at lunch / dinner. seems fine.

2 Likes

Good morning folks

Been called in for a breakfast meeting which is the height of futility. Resisting having a bacon bap as I do not want to eat two breakfasts today and be silently judged by my co-workers.

Shit day otherwise eh

do you get breakfast treats in this meeting?

Sounds terrible couldn’t do it. Need breakfast within 30 mins of waking or im basically useless

5 Likes

Yeah there’s bacon baps and sausage baps. Referring not taking one now

2 Likes

I now delay breakfast until 10 am to cut down on snacking but I fear this makes me some kind of freak

Big up yourself, Japes, all,

Decided to go into the office for the first time in 6 weeks today, which at the time was tomorrow, when something wasn’t working yesterday, which at the time was today, and error message reminded me of something a service desk person once said to me about not logging onto the network in the office for an extended period. Having made said decision, I promptly got an email from my boss and responded saying I’d actually be in the office today, which at the time was tomorrow. An hour later, I returned to the thing that hadn’t worked and it in fact did work, so I no longer needed to come into the office today, which at the time was tomorrow. It’s my Friday, today though, which is at the moment today.

Going for a local Indian later with some friends, imo.

4 Likes

Run out of milk, only a few slices of bread left.

Screwed basically.

Fuck Thursday.

tired.

Jesus Avery have respect its not even nine am and you expect me to understand this shit

3 Likes

House to being sat on plane in 45 min this morning, a new record. Excited to see how far I can push this. Bit tired and cutting it fine to get breakfast before my bus arrives :sleeping:

Ooooh! What’s that little cake about, I wonder? Could it be a very special boys birthday today? :thinking:
Happy Birthday to the most handsome and funny man treading the boards of DiS! Xxxx :blush: :tada: :birthday: :balloon::gift::champagne::rice::curry::balloon::cake::gift::balloon::champagne::tada:

13 Likes

that’s a separate thread

1 Like

Playing a gig in Manchester tonight. Got a rotten cold from the silly baby. WFH. Think that covers it.

3 Likes

morning japes, all.

First ride into work for a few weeks. Got a puncture (obviously) then after my hands had gone numb whilst fixing it I couldn’t get the liners lined up correctly, so had to ride the rest of the way with two fingers in one finger space etc. Good stuff.

1 Like

had loads of coffee obvs

dunno if that counts

CWBAFT Japes

1 Like

Saw Greg Proops unexpectedly last night. That was a nice surprise.

1 Like

Can’t imagine how irritable I would be if I skipped breakfast. Tbh having some lovely toast and coffee while watching The Office is basically the highlight of my day, really I should just go back to bed afterwards.

1 Like

Caveat my answer with: if you have left an odd number of slices you should steal another one

1 Like