Thursday - Strike for your right to party

Solidarity :fist:t2:

24 Likes

i think i can survive on cheese straws this time

1 Like

Solidarity. Kids are at home, and we’ve taken in two of their best friends as their parents couldn’t get off their work.

2 Likes

Solidarity :facepunch:t3:
I also gave a mouth honk on the way past the Royal Mail picket this morning.

Happy thanksgiving gobble gobble

1 Like

A special kind of Thursday solidarity?

5 Likes

You just say ‘honk’ as you go past. It’s a favourite of mine too

3 Likes

Lots of tooters. Some head shakers and judgey lookers. One rude gesture which was returned with gusto.

Good guys outnumbered the bad guys.

3 Likes

Morning all. Well, its tea time here in Malaysia. Feeling dreadful, 2 hours sleep last night, jetlag wants to fuck right off. Dragged myself out for a run though, decent views and 90% humidity!

Also nasi lemak for breakfast

10 Likes

Keep the views and food a coming

2 Likes

Pretty hungry for food and goals

1 Like

Supposed to be putting a playlist together for the ten year anniversary of the shared house I used to live in. Also supposed to be doing work but fuck that.

This post paid for by PROF$.

the person hasn’t turned up to our meeting :frowning: rang my colleague - “sorry sweetheart i forgot”

Good look for a disciplinary :smiley:

feels weird being in an office!

1 Like

Sequel to Desert and Jungle; you play as a lynx.

2 Likes

Quite nervous about this training I have to deliver in a minute via Teams. I feel like the people I’m delivering too will know more about it than I do as I’ve only just learned this… Oh well.

Stereolab tonight though!

Morning folks,

IKEA delivery just arrived, have made a coffee.

Feeling a bit low about some life stuff at the moment, need to snap out of it. Hoping I manage to take a wee break from the booze this weekend as I know that won’t help long term, but that Friday wine is so enticing :expressionless:

1 Like

They’ll flatpack anything those lads.

12 Likes

Think I might be not ill for the first time in 3 weeks. Nothing is aching. My head feels clear. It’s… nice

1 Like

Hooray - our boiler’s leaking! AMAZING news, I’m sure you’ll agree.

And there was me thinking that the puddle in the utility room was down to the leak that we’re waiting on the roofer for :grimacing:

Turkey, football, booze, no work.

8 Likes

Happy thanksgiving :turkey:

Will you be partaking in the most absurd of dishes, that sweet potato and marshmallow thingy?

7 Likes