Thursday the 25th of October

In a great mood today

• Pizza for lunch
  • Day off tomorrow
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 is out tomorrow
  • My mam and auntie are visiting this weekend, this is the longest I’ve ever gone without seeing mam, I’m excited
  • Pizza for lunch

Have a good day folks x

3 Likes

Good morning everyone!

Got a day of dealing with tenants calling about heating issues ahead of me. Hopefully it flies.

Band practice later then and there’s going to be a fight between two of the singers over song choice. I’m backing my ATD to the hilt as I’m sick of this tension.

Got a massive deadline tomorrow and there’s about a 50% chance that I’m gonna have to do an all nighter tonight to get it done. Giving a talk at my old uni tomorrow too and haven’t had time to practice. Errghhhhhhhh

Old!

Which I’ve never seen

(Thought I had, turns out that was the one with Jennifer Connolly and the insects)

2 Likes

Today is my Thursday. My hands are too cold to type. Fuck off.

Went for tostada and cafe solo here.

Gonna go rent out some bikes and mooch about more

Bloody love it here

10 Likes

Today is my Friday, and I had a good nights sleep last night. So I’m in good mood.

Yesterday I contacted some some friends who moved to Whitstable years ago and I’m not seen in 3 or 4 years. I’m terrible at staying in contact apart from Christmas cards. But next weekend I’m going to visit them, have lunch go to a football match and then the Canterbury fireworks, which has cheered me up.

I’m going to make more of an effort getting in touch with old friends I’ve lost contact with due to being rubbish.

Tonight I’m going to the theatre to see The Father, which I’m really looking forward to.
Tomorrow I’m seeing two films at the cinema,
Then another non-league game on Saturday.

1 Like

Straight through crew :balloon: Good luck Carmen!

1 Like

:heart:

I want to move to Spain.

:es:

2 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A rich mum has come over from France and brought us bribes. Scarves herbs de Provence and nougat.

I thought Holiday Inn was Holiday Sun

1 Like

struck?

(that’s a horrible logo!)

@profk moved the living room around so you can no longer take the piss out of my little door

1 Like

Moving back to London today (although not back to the church until end of weekend) after my wee time out in Norwich.

Laptop didn’t arrive yet :confused:
Playing football and hanging out after I’ve dropped my stuff off at church :slightly_smiling_face:

I just fucking love tapas

Will happily tapas for the rest of time

not sure ‘tapas’ scans appropriately to be used as a verb

Watched some of the new season of Making a Murderer, pondered a bit on how ethical it is to cover the story in the way the first season did given the fallout (protests, death threats etc).

Mulling over whether I can see Gouge Away tonight, probably won’t be able to. Off to another wedding tomorrow.

Update. Banana bread in the oven. I’ve never made banana bread before and my oven burns everything instantly so I hope it tastes ok. Luckily my neighbour had a bug bag full of walnuts dropped off the other night and her mate rang my buzzer to tell me they were there and she’s not picked them up yet, so I pilfered some.

I have some soya yoghurt that needs using. Might make it into an icing. Wonder if icing works with banana bread?!

1 Like