Thursday the 25th of October

Just bought a cookie from a shop called ‘Ben Cookies’ because I’m called Ben and I wanted a cookie.

2 Likes

@laelfy and @Epimer are going to want to scrutinise your flavour choice probably.

1 Like

uh oh

1 Like

Carrot cake icing works, so I think it’d be good.

WHAT DID YOU DO

1 Like

Shoe shopping was only a little traumatising, thankfully. R has gone up to junior sizes now though so even sale shoes are ££ :disappointed:

Really hoping for naptime in a moment, wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

Just found out that the train to Bletchley on a Sunday takes an hour longer than any other day :see_no_evil: but I have no alternative. Luv too spend 2 extra hours on trains because people who live nearer my friend can’t be bothered.

Just bumped into my landlord whilst walking the dog. Nice gold Rolex, mate - how about fixing the leak under our sink we mentioned about 6 weeks ago eh?

Yeah. I’ve used a similar one to what I do for butternut squash muffins which is always really good. Though ove put a bit of lime zest in which might be a bit OTT ij the old using up of things in my fridge stakes.

1 Like

Should’ve let Honey have a go at him. That’ll learn him.

1 Like

Christ, we’d be out on our arses by the weekend!

1 Like

Is it wrong to put Rage Against The Machine in a hip hop playlist?

What’s your flava?

There’s two hipster torontans on my tour - I want to tell them to be friends with you but it might sound a bit weird.

white choc & macademia (aiiight)

Oooh not had that one

If you wonder why I’m not speaking to you at the next Fenino: this abomination of a cookie order is why.

@sadpunk mate I’m sorry but you’re going to have to redo the seating arrangements, I’m not having this

That’s probably really tasty - I’ve done pineapple cupcakes with a lime/ coconut icing before and they were good.

I would not do such a thing.