Thursday the 4th of June Morning Thread!

Already fucked it by posting this on the music boards, bare with me :smiley:

Jeez long thread title sorry. Still up, trying to stay mental stable with all going on here.

Bed should be shortly, but I always enjoy waking up to the comings and goings of my internet friends from the UK.

What’s everyone got in store for their Thursday? I’m off work until Monday so I guess that’s good. But the honey do list got a lot longer since I told the Mrs that, hmm :thinking:

6 Likes

Hi @NeilYoung! Hope you’re ok. Must be mental being over there right now.

I… don’t know why I’m awake. Don’t need to be. :woman_shrugging:t3:

just got this email from a former landlady

How are you? i need a great favor from you.
I need to get a Nordstrom Gift Card for my Nephew, Its his birthday today and i totally forgot. I can’t do this now because I’m currently out of town with no means of getting this done. Can you help grab one from any store around you Or help me order online?? I’ll pay back as soon as i am back.
Kindly let me know if you can help.
Thanks

• they’ve been hacked
  • buy their nephew a Nordstrom gift card ffs

0 voters

Morning ny and wr. Keep waking at 7. Got into a bit of a habit of getting up and watching a bit of the sopranos before the bairn gets up and demands paw patrol or whatever.

Not got much work on just now, just keeping things ticking along, but apparently I might be back in work next week for a bit of time. Got a lot of DIY projects I’d like to get going but can’t due to lots of reasons.

Probably been hacked but that doesn’t mean you can’t buy their nephew a sweet Nordstrom gift card

7 Likes

think I’ll buy myself one too

6 Likes

Morning

Got lots of cooking stuff to do today. Tiny human alarm clock continues to be on the fritz and got me up about 5:10 so I am not feeling particularly fresh, hope I can get my brain to function enough to sort out timings and things so I don’t ruin everything.

Hope everyone is ok x

1 Like

Nordstrom Gift Cards for everyone!

9 Likes

Working the late. About to go out for a walk. Feeling a bit off with everything atm. Dunno

Day off today, but have woken up super early & am no contemplating logging on

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

14 Likes

Staying at my friends 14th floor flat this week while mine is being decorated and been channeling my inner Hoggy!

17 Likes

Been out on the bike. It’s fucking cold.

3 Likes

Managed to lose one half of my Bluetooth earphones already this morning

Pissing money atm

Morning!

2 Likes

:fist:

It’ll be fine.

Got some training to do today to break the day up a bit. Listening to the Thee MVP’s album (stonking great) and having a cuppa.

Morning DiS!

I’m feeling a bit less meh than yesterday. Still in real CBA territory but maybe the coffee is working a bit sooner.

The supermarket shopping is arriving as I type, but I’m stuck on a call right now so I can’t help bring it in. Hopefully they’ve brought bags this week. We’re still ordering for my other half’s parents so she’ll be popping out and I’ll have the house to myself for an hour or so this morning, which is an odd old thing in lockdown.

Morning all. Slept like a log after a beer-free evening. It’s unfortunate beer is so nice, really. Got the new RTJ on the go while I work. Couldn’t do that in the office and, we were told yesterday, we’re homeworking for the foreseeable future. On one hand, it feels very disconnected from the office; on the other, I caught a busy bus back from the supermarket yesterday and I was jumpy af the whole journey, so on balance it’s probably a good thing.

1 Like

I’d get on the phone to my manager/payroll/HR

4 Likes

Slack seems best approach then :+1: