Thursday: the daily thread

Something about the money shot.

2 Likes

Got really bad hat hair and its making me overly self conscious

Can always wear the cooking pot on your head instead. Would that make you feel less self-conscious? (if the answer is no, hopefully that makes you feel better about your hair)

Did not sleep well last night

:sleeping::sleepy::sleeping:

Gā€™day!

Today it rained too much and our only activity was going to a shit soft play. I think Iā€™ll chalk today up to experience, and Iā€™m sure that thereā€™ll be more fun days to come.

Legoland tomorrow, which could be great, or could be the hell of passing by the Lego store x 1000

Got 1975 tickets and paid for new glasses yesterday so Safe to say Iā€™ll never be spending money again.

Hopefully doing stuff in work today lol

Thursday morning, drinking Vimto, listening to GWAR. Standard.

Morning all :slight_smile:

Got the corner desk (the best desk) this morning. Iā€™ve got a meeting Iā€™m sort-of dreading this afternoon but other than that, the rest of the day is free.

GET YOUR AQOS ENTRIES IN by the way. If youā€™ve not played before, thereā€™s still time! (Just about)

Morning champs. Itā€™s my work Christmas lunch so heading to the train station at midday, chooooo chooooo. Weā€™re combining xmas jumper day too so Iā€™m dressed like tinsel.

Morning. I feel like the coffee machine at work

16 Likes

Hello everyone.

Lovely little frost around today, world always looks a little better when twinkling away in the watery sunshine.

Kidsā€™ Xmas play this evening. Work before and probably a bit afterwards too.

Two and a half more days in the office before Xmas.

Go well, all and spend those pennies wisely, @fappable

Has it got eyes? It looks exhausted.

3 Likes

OOB the new CBA.

5 Likes

I had acid reflux all night (is that what sicky burps are?) cause Iā€™m clearly old now and can no longer drink alcohol or indulge in loads of rich food :woman_shrugging:

WFStarbucks cause forgot my cleaner is coming today.

Exhausted? Itā€™s hammered!

Iā€™m going to change my signature from ā€˜kind regardsā€™ to ā€˜best wishesā€™. It feels nicer in these troubled times. Hope nobody notices and says anything.

I just had this! And a few nights ago too. Maybe itā€™s a warm up for Xmas indulgence

Lazy morning. Going to prep a veggie chilli in a bit and tidy up.

Itā€™s putting me off Christmas indulgence!! I fear it may be prosecco. Iā€™d be gutted if it was.

:disappointed_relieved: