Thursday, the eve of

Teeth are shit, maybe huel has the right idea

Though the word huel sounds like someone whiteying so frankly I don’t get it

I’m so pleased the evenings keep getting lighter. Went for a walk in the park after work and there was a cherry tree in blossom which looked properly lovely. I did take a picture but the light wasn’t enough for it to be any good, sadly. Maybe I’ll go back at the weekend.

1 Like

Haven’t seen a dentist yet, but this has happened before so I know what’s up.

Didn’t get much sleep last night. Thought about pliers a lot.

Ooh lovely. I don’t know who asked about yolk folk last night but…

Basically they’re premade poached eggs…

I had two for brekky

1 Like

“Tell is the story of how you came to lose your eyes and your parents, and how you came to be stranded in this place”

1 Like

They don’t look wet enough

2 Likes

Don’t read if squeamish about teeth

Mine broke in two so it was a double extraction in one tooth then one of them broke during too so it was 3 pulls on one tooth. Absolutely horrendous. Nearly ended up getting taken to hospital.

Nice. And by “nice” I of course mean “ooft”.

Evening

I’m watching a programme about Yorkshire. Nothing is really happening but it looks pretty. Just what I need

Has profk hung up his hat too?

Can’t tell if this new bit of the script I’m writing is good or if I just watched Donnie Darko last night and thought it’d be cool to just go a bit bonkers at the end

I agree with much of what you say but especially that salad.

Do you reckon we could summon them back if we make some kind of pact with @anon45164313’s haunted brood? Maybe offer a buffet of potatoes and garlic as an equivalent exchange?

1 Like

No dice, Grandma!

1 Like

today has been an absolute write-off, can’t wait for it to be over. been in pure misery since having a wisdom tooth extracted a few days ago, would not recommend it to an-… oh hi epimer!

had some uninspiring stir fry. watching bake off and then masterchef and that’s about as good as my eve is going to get.

hmpf.

Announcement:

I have bought myself some new shoes.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Good evening tilty, good evening all!

Had salmon, mange touts, baby corns and rice for my tea like a good, healthy boy. Just had a bag of scampi fries and a tin of beer to compensate.

Struggling to find something to watch on TV. Masterchef in a min, I suppose.

1 Like

tbh it’ll probably be a relief if you’re in pain anyway. my dentist has just gone mad with power and decided to redesign my entire mouth.

1 Like

Avocado, some pepper, cucumber. Bit made up tbh, should be good still

2 Likes

New to BBC2 in the summer; presented by Marcus Brigstock sp?

3 Likes

Is that any good?

The whole point of poached eggs is that you have them freshly made, with the freshest eggs possible.

2 Likes